Ratings for Dr. Michael Edwards

I studied medicine with Michael and have known him for years. I have referred several family and friends to him because he is a meticulous and brilliant surgeon who will leave no stone unturned to give you the best result. He fixed my father's shoulder brilliantly. Direct and to the point.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Great surgeon, very happy with the service. Can highly recommend Mr Edwards.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Corrected a T4 dislocation in 2011 after I took my shoulder blade off in a cycling accident and I now have 100% mobility in that shoulder with no pain. 2018 inserted a plate to my (opposite) collar bone. I pay him to fix my broken body and he does an excellent job at that. I don't pay him to be my nanny and wipe away my tears. I like that he tells me straight what the risks are and what the likely outcomes are.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I've now had two Rotator Cuff surgeries performed by Mr Edwards, the right shoulder four years ago and the left shoulder two days ago (2/5/18). You could not ask for a better surgeon or bloke. He's direct, clear and concise and his appraisals are no nonsense and always correct. He takes a conservative approach and includes you in the process. I think if you were somebody trying to game the system, he would not be the right surgeon, but for anyone else, he is superb. His staff (Mt Lawley) are wonderful and beneath that stern exterior, there beats a very funny bloke. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr Michael Edwards performed shoulder surgery on me (for snapped tendons). He did a brilliant job, got rid of my arthritis, and I feel better now than ever! He is very professional and thorough, explains exactly what he is going to do, and has a good bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

No confidence in a surgeon that tells you how many operations he has botched, before recommending the same surgery . Arrogant man, with limited surgical knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have found Mr Edwards to be, straight to the point, which is what I want. He did an excellent job on my fractured wrist. I am having a second operation, soon, I have faith in him!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Great surgeon, very happy with his service. I shattered my olecranon in 2010 and he handled the surgery both to put in a metal support on my elbow and then remove it 6 months later. He explained everything clearly to me and I was happy with the result. Elbow is working just fine now.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Absolutely have no clue what he does and what he says, he recommended me to have a surgery but he didn't do any surgery on my shoulder and left me with prominent fracture.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Just want to thank you Dr Edwards for leaving me high and dry what a jerk not. happy at all will never recommend him even for a bandaid let alone do surgery on me arseclown

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015