Ratings for Dr. Michael Edwards

Dr Michael Edwards performed shoulder surgery on me (for snapped tendons). He did a brilliant job, got rid of my arthritis, and I feel better now than ever! He is very professional and thorough, explains exactly what he is going to do, and has a good bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

No confidence in a surgeon that tells you how many operations he has botched, before recommending the same surgery . Arrogant man, with limited surgical knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have found Mr Edwards to be, straight to the point, which is what I want. He did an excellent job on my fractured wrist. I am having a second operation, soon, I have faith in him!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Great surgeon, very happy with his service. I shattered my olecranon in 2010 and he handled the surgery both to put in a metal support on my elbow and then remove it 6 months later. He explained everything clearly to me and I was happy with the result. Elbow is working just fine now.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Absolutely have no clue what he does and what he says, he recommended me to have a surgery but he didn't do any surgery on my shoulder and left me with prominent fracture.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Just want to thank you Dr Edwards for leaving me high and dry what a jerk not. happy at all will never recommend him even for a bandaid let alone do surgery on me arseclown

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Went to see Dr Edwards as "a specialist in shoulder injury", found him to be very arrogant and unsympathetic. As an agglete suffering from a sports injury to my shoulder, he basically told me he couldn't help, and that I shouldn't lift weights etc. he gave me no advice or alternatives, and left me noticeably upset in his office, feeling as though I caused the injury from "lifting weights"!! Turns out I actually have a postural problem which exaggerated the issues was having. With 6 months of excerecises using, god forbid weights!! I now have almost healed symptoms! What a waste of my time and money to see this Doctor. Because surgery wasn't viable, nor were medications, his "specialty training" couldn't help me? Really disappointing that so called specialists in the medical industry, are too stubborn and arrogant to increase the knowledge base with modern literature! Seek multiple opinions people!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

A fantastic surgeon. His has a wonderful beside manner and is brilliant at his job. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012