Ratings for Dr. Walter Hildebrandt

I have been to see Dr. Hildebrandt about six or seven times and have never had any problems with him. He answers any questions I have, writes the prescription if I need one then I leave. I must admit he's pretty quick to think about writing a prescription before other alternatives though. All in all, a good, professional, knowledgeable doctor who I will continue to see.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I wpulls never recommend this doctor. He can't remember what we talked about 5 minutes later so you have to reinvent the wheel every time. He had no patience and very little compassion. He had prevented wrong dosages repeatedly so that I have to tree visit and have it corrected. Very very frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Worst Doctor ever. I made an appointment to see him and when I told him what my problem was, he refused to check it out as he was"too busy". To have my foot checked out he told me to schedule an appointment for a complete physical so he would have time to check my foot. What a pile of nonsense that was! Will never go see him again.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

This doctor is nothing to write home about. If you love yourself, please avoid him. He prescribed the wrong drugs to me and never tried to find out the real reason behind my illness. I never want to see him again in my life

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Do not see this doctor. He is a bully. He crossed the line when he started yelling at me and accused me of playing games. I was shocked! He is a very angry person who needs to learn how to communicate professionally with people. I find that this doctor complains a lot about his job.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Wow! I WILL NEVER SEE THIS DOC AGAIN. Friendly at first, but was I shocked. When things went wrong I was "dismissed" as he didn't know how to help me! Never explained my blood work to me, never took the time to send me on to a specialist. Nothing. Please, if you care about yourself - he is not the doc to see. I have found a doc in Edmonton and will drive and wait to see a doc that will take the time to help exhaust every avenue to fix me. NEVER AGAIN. I am very upset at how I was treated. The girls at the front desk were awesome BTW!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

One of the best doctors ever!!! He takes his time and explains things very clear. I have so much respect for him. Also the girls at the front desk are totally awesome!!! I am so grateful for them all!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I have seen him dozens of times and he always listens and takes his time! He is now my family doctor

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I don't understand all the negative comments on here. I took my newborn to him and he was awesome. Quick, thorough, very nice. Even set me up to nurse privately in a spare office. Now use him as my sons family Dr

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Seen him 3 times. Cold, arrogant and condescending, without just cause. He is a fill in for my doctor when he is unavailable. I actually dread seeing him, wondering what useless thing he will say next. Has no interest in investigating the "why" behind a patient's request or complaint. Left me feeling embarrassed and upset about a situation that my doctor brushed off as nothing to worry about. This man needs to learn people skills, compassion, and true interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015