Ratings for Dr. Walter Hildebrandt

There is something indescribably strange going on in this clinic between the office receptionists and this doctor At first it was excellent in all categories then at a drop of a dime receptionist were not allowing you do make a appointment for lab tests etc. ordered by a Dr. Myberge in this clinic .Ya you said it ."HUH? Then saw Dr.Hildebrandt on walk in side ,he refused to discuss results from his colleague and said to go to a different clinic to get results . Ya you got it I was asked to go to another clinic to get results on a test that this clinic ordered . Ask receptionists get print out of results and they said they would discuss it with Dr Myberge and that they would call me back. While you know what means they didn't call me and this would go on each day for 7 days which gave me the impression they were totally ignoring the issue. Went to the clinic one week later to try to address the issue.They confusingly and reluctantly looking in there computer and agreed to to give a print out because they claim Dr Hildebrandt had noted that he had discussed the test with me . This was not true and if it was then why had they refused a printout for a whole week? Regardless I got the printout but no consultation. Fast forward to next week for a bi weekly injection prescribed and ordered by this clinic and to get refill of meds on file at this clinic. Dr. Hildebrandt started off on a even keel then refused to refill my meds and that I should go to another clinic .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Great Doctor, best walk in clinic in town! I highly recomend Dr Hildebrandt!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

His diagnosis was spot on and I was referred to a surgeon right away for something that turned out to be very serious.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

He is too busy speaking over you, to actually hear your comments/concerns. He has a terrible bedside manner. Twice, this week, we were told they do not give test results over the phone and that you have to return to the clinic to get the results in an appointment. This makes a terrible situation worse when your child is too sick to transport. Both test results ended up being negative so I have no idea why they couldn’t be shared over the phone...especially when we overheard one of the secretary’s give a test result over the phone the last time we were in the office. We now know why the office is never busy. We thought not having to wait was worth it. We will no longer make that mistake. We will NEVER return to this doctor or to this clinic again.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have been to see Dr. Hildebrandt about six or seven times and have never had any problems with him. He answers any questions I have, writes the prescription if I need one then I leave. I must admit he's pretty quick to think about writing a prescription before other alternatives though. All in all, a good, professional, knowledgeable doctor who I will continue to see.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I wpulls never recommend this doctor. He can't remember what we talked about 5 minutes later so you have to reinvent the wheel every time. He had no patience and very little compassion. He had prevented wrong dosages repeatedly so that I have to tree visit and have it corrected. Very very frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Worst Doctor ever. I made an appointment to see him and when I told him what my problem was, he refused to check it out as he was"too busy". To have my foot checked out he told me to schedule an appointment for a complete physical so he would have time to check my foot. What a pile of nonsense that was! Will never go see him again.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

This doctor is nothing to write home about. If you love yourself, please avoid him. He prescribed the wrong drugs to me and never tried to find out the real reason behind my illness. I never want to see him again in my life

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Do not see this doctor. He is a bully. He crossed the line when he started yelling at me and accused me of playing games. I was shocked! He is a very angry person who needs to learn how to communicate professionally with people. I find that this doctor complains a lot about his job.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Wow! I WILL NEVER SEE THIS DOC AGAIN. Friendly at first, but was I shocked. When things went wrong I was "dismissed" as he didn't know how to help me! Never explained my blood work to me, never took the time to send me on to a specialist. Nothing. Please, if you care about yourself - he is not the doc to see. I have found a doc in Edmonton and will drive and wait to see a doc that will take the time to help exhaust every avenue to fix me. NEVER AGAIN. I am very upset at how I was treated. The girls at the front desk were awesome BTW!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016