Dr. Andrew Neilsen

You may also like

Seek a second opinion if you're not sure of his advice.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I looked at these reviews after booking my appointment and wasn't looking forward to it. But he was great--interested, empathetic, and very helpful in explaining concepts. He has worked well with my referring doctors and seems reluctant to jump to any diagnostic conclusions. I've always been seen within 5-10 minutes of my appointment time. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Andrew is a caring experienced professional , he takes a keen interest in your progress and well being. It may take a couple of visits to click, but once there it will work for you

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I usually walked out of sessions feeling worse than when I walked in. Try him out by all means but if he is no help to you don't assume there is something wrong with you. It is more likely to be him. And if he tells you you are not getting better because you do not want to get better you don't have to accept that because it is more likely that he is out of his depth but not honest enough to admit it. Try another doctor and get a second opinion. I did and it was a turning point in my life.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I agree with other comments made. Consider seeking a second opinion

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Andrew Neilsen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Seek a second opinion if you're not sure of his advice. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Andrew does more than just prescribe medication. He has helped me move towards some long term solutions. I should have trusted his judgement earlier. "

December 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I looked at these reviews after booking my appointment and wasn't looking forward to it. But he was great--interested, empathetic, and very helpful in explaini..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Andrew is compassionate and kind. He takes time to listen and understand, thinks outside the square and has a great sense of humour. "

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Andrew is a very gentle and caring man. He will challenge where required and support your progress. He gives and reviews essential home work"

May 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Andrew is a caring experienced professional , he takes a keen interest in your progress and well being. It may take a couple of visits to click, but once there..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "A compassionate dedicated practioner, who gets to understand and work with his patients. Respectful and supportive"

May 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I usually walked out of sessions feeling worse than when I walked in. Try him out by all means but if he is no help to you don't assume there is something wrong..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The Dr almost killed me and ruined my life with his misdiagnosis. He is all about making money."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with other comments made. Consider seeking a second opinion"

January 24, 2015