Ratings for Dr. M Umer

The most condescending human I’ve ever come into contact with. Brought my 17 month old daughter in because it’s the sickest I’ve ever seen her. He treated me like I was an absolute idiot. Hope I never have to be around him again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I have seen this doctor a few times, today being one of them. He is amazing with children, and is very compassionate towards parents. Very thorough at explaining things as well. Would prefer him every time.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Seen him in Woodstock er today and he was great! I've had a lot of bad experiences at Woodstock er but not this doctor! I wish the rest of woodstock er doctors staff was as genuine and caring as him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I have met with Dr. Umer on two occasions when I had to visit the emergency department at Woodstock Hospital. Both of my experiences were very positive as I found Dr. Umer to be very knowledge and compassionate. I believe that Woodstock Hospital is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Umer was fantastic knew what was wrong right away. Fixed it with the utmost compassion. I cannot thank you enough

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Insisted it wasn't my back in pain but my hips. Treated me like an idiot after waiting 3 hrs for him!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

He is a moron! Telling a young mother her 4 yr old has herpes when in fact it is a insect/spider bite. But touched "infected" area with his bare hand then touched the childs mouth! Great medical practice goof! Go back to school

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015