Ratings for Dr. Sarge Sandhu

He's helped me loose weight. He's taken time to explain and coach me through the process. I am a new person, healthier and more confident. I would highly recommend him for weight loss and for any other concerns.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Wonderful practitioner, I've been in pain ever since my car accident, he's fixed my back, my shoulder. He's taking time to explain about injuries and other concerns you might have and what kind of treatment will help. I feel great again. He is kind and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Suffering in pain for years, came to see him and he knew exactly what the problem was and where it was coming from. An amazing wealth of knowledge and explains in detail. No more knee pain

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

For over 10 years Sarge Sandhu has helped our family tremendous with various health problems. From fixing my sons hip flexor or tendons injury from hockey, my husbands back problems to aligning my daughters neck after a fall from the horse consequently healing her migraine. For myself, I can't count the times Sarge Sandhu helped me with professional alternative medical treatments. With applied kinesiology (muscle strength testing) he identifies what makes your body weak and uses this to recommend homeopathic remedies to target these ailments. My weight loss program always starts with a detox assessment, checking my organs for metals, solvents etc. before providing me with homeopathic drops to support the program. There is not one ailment I wouldn't trust him with and I would highly recommend South Point Natural Therapies and their holistic approach to health sciences.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

The absolute best, fixed my eczema. Very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Sandhu is an amazing doctor. He is knowledgable, caring, and has helped my husband , myself & especially our son through a myriad of debilitating conditions. He is especially gifted with treating concussions, I cannot say enough good things about their expertise and care. I recommended them often to others; always with excellent feedback.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Life changing experience with bio puncture. The licenced acupuncturist under Sarge's watchful eye has helped the healing in my back. Within 3 treatments I was 50 percent better, and a year later I am basically pain free !

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

My husband and I both had prolotherapy from Dr. Sandhu,, it was not painless but very effective, because of my prolotherapy he did for me,, I am a different person today and am very thankful for the work he did on me. I just wish he was still practicing.

Submitted June 22, 2015

Sarg saved my husbands life I say.actually he made the quality 100% better than when we went in.severe back neck issues chronic pain.after 3 sessions he was in about 77% less pain!! Too him it was like miricle. Now he's doing great and so much happier.I also see him and am extremely happy with results. Have recommend ed several people and they feel the same.we love Sarg and his wife and staff

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

This "supposed" doc is a fraud! Look at the news! I saw him for my shoulder and saw him multiple times. He always assured me i am getting better. Now i have wasted lots of money and i am going in for surgery. Be careful! Read the news!

Submitted August 29, 2014