Ratings for Dr. Seth Kipnis

Attended Seminar at Jersey Shore Medical from that point until today the entire process has been life changing. If someone could have shown me how I would feel, I would have done this years ago.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

The Doctor gave me his description of the operation and results he expected and everything came out just as he explained. Very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Staff and doctors provided outstanding service. I have already recommended some.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Kipnis and the entire staff were wonderful! They guided and reassured me every step of the way. This was one of the most difficult decisions to make, but so worth it! Thank you for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say. I am over the moon happy with my results. Everyone here has been so helpful and supportive. Thank you everyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Great office and excellent surgical experience. I would highly recommend for any abdominal surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Great staff at office! Great patient centered care at hospital before and after the procedure. Work with great nutrionist and therapist!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Kipnis is a awesome doctor and surgeon. I would recommend him every time!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The service Dr. Kipnis and associates provide is outstanding! I highly recommend him to anyone who asks about my procedure.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have had the best experience ever with my sleeve procedure (10/31/2016). Everything went perfectly and after 10 months I have lost 83 pounds. I feel so good!!! I am not out of breath, my knees don't hurt and I'm ever riding a bicycle--on the street!!! I would recommend Dr. Kipnis and the surgeries he performs to everyone that need to improve their health due to being over weight. Thank you Dr. Kipnis and staff!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017