Ratings for Dr. Sybil Dias

Seriously the best optometrist I've ever been to. she really cares about your concerns and really takes that extra step in making you happy and making sure she gets everything covered. definitely going to be coming with my huband and family !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Excellent Optometrist now moved to Caledon East at 15955 Airport road.tel:9058606000

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Dias since 2013 and I've always been impressed with her knowledge and patience while explaining different eye terms and things I can do to make my eyes better. My kids love her too

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

This Dr. rushed me through my appointment. Horrible. I needed glasses, from blurred vision, and she has no finesse. She was little on the nervous side, and chit chatted through my entire exam.

Submitted January 11, 2016

I wish all doctors treat like her 100/100. I want to see her back in Brampton atleast 1 day in a week

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

The best optometrist I have seen so far. She's so thorough and really takes her time To care for your eyes. I would recommend anyone to her

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

She found hole in my son eyes and sent us for surgery quickly. very kind doctor my son and family loves her

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

My wife, daughter and I went today evening the clinic after checking Dr. Simi Mahil's rating. We were fortunate to get seen by Dr. Dias who works in the same office. She has a very approachable personality and makes you feel at ease. She is extremely friendly and answered all our questions and gave us full attention and time. She seems very knowledgeable in her field of expertise and we could feel it in her the confident air about her. The staff was also very good and helpful. They took us right on time and devoted ample time to do all the tests and explain the results.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

SHE IS WONDERFUL DOCTOR, I HAD A PIECE OF METAL STUCK IN MY EYE,SHE REMOVED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM ,SHE SO GOOD KRISHNA

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I drove from Ajax based on a family members recommendation-dr diaz found a hole in my retina which has since been fixed. I saw three other doctors who couldn't figure out what was going on.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015