Ratings for Dr. Brian Ferguson

I saw him for a VBAC consult. He gave me incorrect medical advice and was very disrepectful. He was very pushy towards procedures that were not in my best interest, nor were healthiest for me and my baby. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I found Dr Ferguson to be very helpful and thorough. He really took his time going over all the facts to make sure I understood everything he was doing and saying. A very nice man highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

After our 2nd child we were looking into birth control methods. Dr Ferguson was adamant about using an IUD ($500) and said birth control pills were not an option because my wife was breastfeeding. After puncturing her uterus trying to put it in we were out the money for the IUD and he wrote my wife a script for birth control pills ($20) that were safe to use while breastfeeding which is what we asked for in the first place, interesting. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted October 19, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. And the staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

For a male, Dr. Ferguson takes female problems very seriously and really listens to you and doesn't make you feel like you're crazy. I have not met another doctor who is so compassionate and so willing to go the extra mile to help a patient. His receptionist is also very helpful and efficient. I'm so grateful to have Dr. Ferguson as my doctor

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have seen other other gynaecologists for my problems with no help. Dr ferguson was the first one to take time to listen to me and figure out what the problem was. Iam doing much better thanks to him. He is one of the best doctors I have ever being to. Thank you so much. We are so luck to have him in simcoe.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I have had the pleasure of being referred to Dr. Ferguson. He is very thorough when diagnosing you & deciding on treatment plans; he is also a very kind and personable professional. His staff was also very friendly & welcoming. I appreciated his expert opinion and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others !

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I am SO happy i went to see Dr Ferguson!! He spent a lot of time with me explaining things to me during my visit and i didn't have to wait long at all to get an appt with him. Dr Ferguson's staff is very pleasant and accommodating . I would recommend any woman looking for an Gyn to go see Dr Ferguson, he is the best!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Ferguson and his staff are wonderful! He is a very smart and compassionate man that takes his time with his patients to explain things thoroughly. I was more than pleased with my care from Dr Ferguson. We are very lucky in this town to have a Gyn with short wait times and fantastic care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

If you decide to use this so called "Doctor" you better cross your fingers and your toes, and knock on wood and pray to God your not hurt by this unskilled man, because it's like rolling the dice and hoping for the best if you go to him! By the way he royally screwed up my birth canal also known as Vag. and my bladder. I have to live with his surgical mistakes for the rest of my womanly life, and I'm a young lady. If he's hurt you to let the College of Physicians and Surgeons know in Toronto by letter! We need to stand together ladies!!! Spread the word.

Submitted March 16, 2016