Ratings for Dr. Charanpreet Kahlon

I went to get the root canal done by Dr Kahlon. Trust me I was petrified and scared listening to all these scary stories. But it turned out to be such a calm and relaxing experience. Felt absolutely no pain throughout the procedure. The Assistant and Doctor explained every little step. I am definitely going back to get rest of the work done by her. Highly recommend to nervous people out there.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Awesome dentist and staff , very friendly , gentle , highly recommend !

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I saw Dr Kahlon on multiple occasions and everytime I came out more impressed by her knowledge and caring attitude. She explained my treatment in full by showing cavities on x-rays, kept me informed throughout the procedure, made sure I was at ease. Needles are something nobody looks forward to but she made it so painless. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Great dentist, very gentle, good rapport with patients. Very knowlegeable staff. great experience.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

She is bad bad bad.. i have had to get MANY of my fillings redone becasue she is so bad. thanks a lot . had to pay for her mistakes. i think there is people who are good at there job in this world. SHE is not one of thoughs people!! Staff at Varsity Dental Office was great. Thank god becasue they are keeping the Dental office aflot..

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

left cavity under crown wouldn't admit she made a mistake which led to losing tooth horrible dentist!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

First thing this doctor did was fooling me into seeing her: I made an appointment to see my dentist, but when I came I was informed that he was no longer with them and that she was replacing him. Since I've already taken time off the job I stayed for the visit and received the poorest treatment ever. She smiles nicely and talks gently, but sent me home with a peice of filling hanging between my teeth (I didn't feel it untill my mouth unfroze), I had to take another two hours off to remove it and didn't even hear an apology ("This sometimes happens when patient has a big cavity to fill..." - my fault, sure!), the filling fell out exactly 12.5 mths later - as soon as the warranty expired, and the two others were made soo poorly it took me 3 mths to get used to them. Her assistants still keep nagging me every three months to make an appointment and every week in December "to make sure you use your insurance to the maximum": poor service and lame products require agressive marketing.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012