Ratings for Dr. Charanpreet Kahlon

Dr. Kahlon is an amazing doctor, one of the best. She is very informative when it comes to explaining the diagnoses. Her knowledge goes from braces, invisalign etc. She is very passionate about her job which also shows in her work.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Dr Kahlon has a feather touch, such light hands. Very caring and efficient doctor . Takes time to go over every step of the procedure. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

My dad had an abscess and the other doctor said he had to pull the tooth. Dr. Kahlon performed a root canal and saved it and now it has a crown and is perfect. My dad has had no problems at all. Dr. Kahlon is awesome !

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Kahlon and her staff are AMAZING with my kids! They are 2 and 4yo and love going there! Highly recommend her !

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr Kahlon is a very fast, professional and responsible person. Me and my husband have been going to her for 2 years and very happy to be her patients. Her staff is very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Kahlon is one of the best dentist out there. I'll stick to her for the rest of my life, wouldn't trust anybody else.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Very knowledgeable, caring and efficient dentist! Highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I went to get the root canal done by Dr Kahlon. Trust me I was petrified and scared listening to all these scary stories. But it turned out to be such a calm and relaxing experience. Felt absolutely no pain throughout the procedure. The Assistant and Doctor explained every little step. I am definitely going back to get rest of the work done by her. Highly recommend to nervous people out there.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Awesome dentist and staff , very friendly , gentle , highly recommend !

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I saw Dr Kahlon on multiple occasions and everytime I came out more impressed by her knowledge and caring attitude. She explained my treatment in full by showing cavities on x-rays, kept me informed throughout the procedure, made sure I was at ease. Needles are something nobody looks forward to but she made it so painless. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013