Ratings for Dr. Deepak Krishnan

Outstanding Doctor with a wonderful bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I've never written a review for anything or anyone...until now. Dr. Krishnan performed double jaw surgery on my teenage daughter. It was a terribly stressful time for our family and his calm demeanor and sense of humor made it bearable. I'm so thankful we were referred to him. Thank you Dr. Krishnan. I hope your kids realize what an amazing father they have!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Krishnan was fantastic. He did a great job and helped me understand exactly what to expect. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Krishnan and his staff are so friendly and put you right at ease. Love his sense of humor! Had a wonderful experience with him and his entire staff. If you HAVE to have oral surgery, this is the place to be!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Krishnan is exceptional. He is incredibly kind and very thorough in his care. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Krishnan is so very kind and extremely skilled. Did an amazing job reconstructing my entire face after a bad accident at work. No job is too big for this guy, really saved my life, great doctor and a better human being.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013