Ratings for Dr. Marion Farag

Super Friendly Doctor, Great Listener & Awesome Staff!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

She is our new family Dr. She is always on time and is very thorough. She doesn't mind ordering bloodwork, ultrasounds,EKG, etc. She also calls you back to review the results with you. She is super friendly and sweet. I think she is great

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

SHE LEFT ME WITHOUT GIVING ME RESULTS OF MY ULTRASOUND AS WELL AS NOT GETTING ME A NEW DOCTOR NOW THERE ARE NONE AVAILABLE AND MY PAINS ARE ONLY GETTING WORSE.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I'm actually really impressed with Dr. Farag.... I have had several doctors both in Grand Falls and St. John's (although I did not go see them very often) but she is by far the best one I've ever had. Very thorough, pleasant and approchable. She basically does all sorts of blood tests and physicals when you go to see her for the first time in order to develop a "baseline" for your file, so she can use it as a reference in case anything changes in the future. No other doctor has done that for me in the past, they just used to say "what are you here for, ok here's a prescription, see me in a few weeks". Happy to say I have found a good doctor at last :) And her assistant is super nice as well!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012