Ratings for Dr. Malaekeh Zarrabian

Great Dentist with years of experience . For last 15 years she did all of Our family Dental needs including implant , Dr. M Is very nice with children and all my 4 Children had a very good experience with Her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

My boyfriend recommended that I come here, and I am very happy. The office is bright and clean, and everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I had my teeth cleaned and 2 fillings done. Dr. M is very gentle, and professional, and I like that I could watch my favorite show while getting my teeth done. It was just stress free; I can honestly say it was the best experience at the dentist.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

My family has been coming to this location for the past 6 years and we are very satisfied. She was highly recommended, and we come all the way from Pickering. I have anxiety with dentists, and this office is great for me. Everyone here is extremely friendly, and welcoming. Dr. M is calm and soft spoken. She explains everything, and shows me with the camera zoomed into my mouth, and that really helps with my anxiety. The only negative is that sometimes they are late, and you have to wait, especially on weekends, but totally worth it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Wonderful dentist and dental office. I have had a lot of work done here including root canal, and crowns. Dr Zarrabian is very gentle snd detail oriented, and cares about her clients. Naila is very friendly and makes you feel at home. Overall would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Good Dentist. Dr. Zarrabian enjoys what she does and the passion shows in her work. I have been going to her for a few years now and have not had a bad experience to date

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Bright, modern, very clean office, with nice, friendly Staff. Am very happy with dental treatment I have received here.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

We have been patient here for years, and are very happy with service, and quality of care. We love that the office is open on Saturday and Sundays, very convenient.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Great dentist! She moved to the new location a few years ago, and I ended up seeing another dentist that was close to my house, and noticed the difference right away. I will never change my dentist, Dr. MZ is the best.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have had an amazing experience at the new location at Ellesmere and Victoria Park. The office is modern, and clean. The staff are friendly, and although very busy, try to accommodate you as much as possible. Dr MZ is knowledgeable and professional, and has gentle touch. I am referring family and coworkers.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr M is our family dentist for over 10 years. Meticulous, explains everthing before doing work. Very patient and gentle. Have referred coworkers. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Malaekeh Zarrabian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After graduating as a Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of Toronto in 1989, Dr. Zarrabian worked with her sister, another dentist, in a small but successful dental office in Toronto. Opened in 2011, Dr. M. Zarrabian's new office is a fully accessible dental facility providing patients with the latest in dental equipment and technology. Dr. Malaekeh Zarrabian is or has been a member of the Canadian Dental Association, the Ontario Dental Association, the Toronto Implant Study Club, The Toronto Crown and Bridge Study Club, The Royal Canadian Dental Surgeons of Ontario, and The American Academy of Facial Esthetics.

• English
  • Persian
  • French
  • Tagalog
  • Romanian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

HIP