Ratings for Dr. John Pepper

Dr. Pepper was a good dentist, Dr. Fouly took over his practice - well, you better find another dentist

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

I enjoyed having Dr. Pepper as my dentist for at least 10 years as he did a great job, answered all my technical questions patiently since I find dentistry fascinating and we shared the same interests - water-skiing, flying and engineering. Unfortunately he retired in early September/12 and he will be missed. His replacement - Dr. Fouly - is capable and approachable also. The staff are great also.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr Pepper is a caring, considerate dentist. His staff is helpful, understanding and always on time. Dr Pepper has been my dentist for over six years and is one of the best I have ever had during my sixty years of visiting dentists !!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Pepper does a pretty good job and is quite caring. However his staff is not up to par. I was told that my coverage was not up to the 'pay schedule', and ended up getting a poorly done rushed teeth cleaning. I was made to feel guilty about my coverage and the receptionist sounded like she was fishing for extra money to top things up to their rates. Also she gets quite perturbed if you have to reschedule. She also will often call you up days ahead trying to get you in early, and seems ticked off if you can't make it in on the new date she wants to give you. If you have what it takes to stay on the receptionist's good side, then Dr. Pepper is pretty good, but otherwise, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012