Ratings for Dr. Constance Lau

Hi my name is curtis. p we were looking for a good dentist because every other dentist i found i had pain from what they were doing finally we found Dr. Constance Lau she is the best dentist in all that i ever met she operates on me and i hardly feel any pain at all. So far i concerted she is the best i would follow her where ever she move too

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

My family have been with patients of Dr. Lau for about eight years. Dr. Lau is knowledgeable, patient and considerate. Amazing staff at the clinic. Core professionals. Office is beautiful. My kids look forward to each visit, including my 6 year old.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Extremely happy with Dr. Lau's professionism. Shes knowledgeable and patient. Even our kids love getting their teeth checked. Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I've been going too Dr Lau for many years now I was one of her very first patients too try invisalign. its been over 10 years now since I've got them fixed.excellent too this day never had problems with my teeth. l deffinetly recommend invaslign.she is the most professional and the nicest person you can ever meet,she has a very strong team behind her one of the best dentist out there 😊

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Lau has been my dentist for many many years now, from childhood well into adulthood. My family continues to go to her as well, and I've even recommended her to friends, all of who are happy to have her as their dentist. She is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, soft-spoken, articulate, comforting and precise with her work. She definitely works hard to make sure her patients are satisfied, and has an excellent and equally friendly staff to assist her. Her place of business is always very clean, relaxing and accommodating. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Constance Lau has been my denstist since I was very young. Fast forward a few years, I had plans of proposing to my now wife. I never truly liked the look of my teeth. Dr. Lau made my teeth straight with Invisalign, my chipped tooth perfect and my teeth white for my wedding day. I am now confident to smile in every picture. Dr. Lau listens, she is kind, professional, knowledgeable and is a perfectionist. My entire family and extended family are patients at her dental care center. I highly recommend Dr. Constance Lau and her team.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Lau is a highly skilled, meticulous and caring dentist. She listens empathetically , addresses our concerns. and explains treatment options and procedure. with each and every visit. and ensures that we are comfortable. Her staff are warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. She has been taking care of my family for many years and we are very pleased with the quality of care that she has provided....... The Ang Family

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

She is an amazing dentist. Who always explains her procedures before she begins, and make our family feel very comfortable. Her staff is super friendly, and knowledge. I have been coming to her office for a few years and will continue.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Constance Lau's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Attention to detail and sensitivity – dentistry requires skill and understanding. Dr. Lau takes the time to listen to you and provide you with the best care possible. Dr. Lau enjoys the challenges and rewards of working with so many unique patients, getting to know her patients on a personal level and sharing many years of happy smiles.

• English

• Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
  • Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)

UnitedHealthcare