You may also like

Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Sayeh is one of the most kindest doctors I have ever seen. He was just wonderful and I have been seeing him for many years. Since he has moved to his new location, the staff have been horrible! They are rude and disrespectful. I almost want to change doctors because of them. I wish his old secretary stacy/tracy (forgot her name now) would come back......

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

He is the best docter i have ever seen in my life. he is the best

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I am a critical care RN which I did not tell DrSayeh when he visited my mother in hospital. I found him incredibly flippant and rude. I asked him a simple question that he should have known the answer to but he deemed it irrelevant and said it wasn't worth answering. Then he sauntered over to my mothers roommate and proceeded to blow off her very relevant questions regarding her upcoming bypass surgery. He left her more anxious than ever. This guy is lazy, flippant, disrespectful and clearly his knowledge base is questionable. . Look for a cardiologist with a heart and preferably a brain.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

What rude arrogant pig. He obviously doesn't know his speciality so he refuses to answer your questions. I have never met such an uncaring unprofessional loser in my life. Do not trust your life to this man. Find someone else

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

A very argumentative doctor. He does NOT know about medications. He tried to tell me Losec, and Tegretol are heart meds. THEY ARE NOT. He was rude and unprofessional. Poor representation of a supposed cardiologist!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr Seyah seemed more interested in showing off than talking to me. The stress test tech was disinterested, almost bored during the test. The end result was that I know nothing more than I did before I went to his office. An irritating experience with no real benefit.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Naser Sayeh's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hey if you think he is bad then i think you are a pig and loser and just shut up because i know if you do not like him it is because you are jealous"

January 25, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayeh is one of the most kindest doctors I have ever seen. He was just wonderful and I have been seeing him for many years. Since he has moved to his new lo..."

January 21, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V2S 1L1". Address has been updated from "None" to "33774 Marshall Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048708715".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr Sayeh to be compassionate, thorough, and kind. I have recommended several friends and they share the same opinion!"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been unable to find a telephone number or address and I would like to know how and when I could make an appointment."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best docter i have ever seen in my life. he is the best"

January 27, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Found Dr. Sayeh very helpful and knowledgeable. Had to wait a while, this is " Normal" but didn't mind."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am a critical care RN which I did not tell DrSayeh when he visited my mother in hospital. I found him incredibly flippant and rude. I asked him a simple quest..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What rude arrogant pig. He obviously doesn't know his speciality so he refuses to answer your questions. I have never met such an uncaring unprofessional loser..."

October 25, 2014