Ratings for Dr. Naser Sayeh

He was patient, informative, and thorough. I feel like I am in good hands. The staff was friendly and competent. All all-around positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He has been very helpful, he was a professional doctor and very kind

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff - feel very comfortable and well-looked after here.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Amazing Dr and a kind person. Saved my life! I have sent several friends to him and they share my opinion!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Sayeh is one of the most kindest doctors I have ever seen. He was just wonderful and I have been seeing him for many years. Since he has moved to his new location, the staff have been horrible! They are rude and disrespectful. I almost want to change doctors because of them. I wish his old secretary stacy/tracy (forgot her name now) would come back......

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have found Dr Sayeh to be compassionate, thorough, and kind. I have recommended several friends and they share the same opinion!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been unable to find a telephone number or address and I would like to know how and when I could make an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

He is the best docter i have ever seen in my life. he is the best

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Found Dr. Sayeh very helpful and knowledgeable. Had to wait a while, this is " Normal" but didn't mind.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I am a critical care RN which I did not tell DrSayeh when he visited my mother in hospital. I found him incredibly flippant and rude. I asked him a simple question that he should have known the answer to but he deemed it irrelevant and said it wasn't worth answering. Then he sauntered over to my mothers roommate and proceeded to blow off her very relevant questions regarding her upcoming bypass surgery. He left her more anxious than ever. This guy is lazy, flippant, disrespectful and clearly his knowledge base is questionable. . Look for a cardiologist with a heart and preferably a brain.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014