Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wilson

I think Dr Wilson is a very caring Dr. especially for seniors, (I am one) He listens is patient and explains tests very clear, and he is kind . I feel at ease and confident to be his patient and can recommend him as their family docter.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Wilson is a superb doctor who first of all, listens, and then takes the time to diagnosis and explain, in detail, what his findings are. If he doesn't know the answer, he will refer you to someone who does. A very caring, considerate doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Thoughtful and helpful, gave me all of my treatment options clearly and correctly. Thank you - you install confidence in your profession. Best assessment and care plan I have had.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Superb doctor cares for my elderly parents with grace, kindness, and skill. Always takes the time, within the limitations of our system, above and beyond being capable and helpful. Thank you, and your colleagues.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Quite simply have had exceptional care from Dr. Wilson and the Rosedale Clinic. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

This doctor is rude, arrogant, disrespctful, and IMO, unprofessional in the manner in which he treats his frail, elderly patients and their caregivers. As difficult as it is to find a doctor in Summerland, I refuse to tolerate this doctor's condescending attitude anymore, and will continue my search, despite the fact that my husband will likely never survive the wait. This doctor has made it plain that he has run out of treatment options anyway.

Submitted November 14, 2015

I would like to write a comment on my experience but I feel threatened by this doctor. He is very good but my experiences have left me in an even deeper depression to a point of being life threatening

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

My wife and I have been patients for about 3 years, and we have been very please with our care. Often times we have to wait for tests or to see a specialist, but our family doctor is available quickly for us, and helps us with our illness with kindness and a genuine effort. He has really helped us get specialists, and usually knows what we need. Thank you for helping us.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

He didn't believe a word we said and he spoke down to us. Would never recommend him, as this was the worst experience with a Doctor we have ever had. Every other Doctor has been great.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014