Ratings for Dr. D Melamedov

Best doctor I've ever had. Very caring patient and professional. Always answers all my questions before and after my procedure. Gives me results right away. Procedure always comfortable and painless. All my family and many people I know only go to him and won't see any other doctor. Also very experienced knowledgeable and highly skilled. Best doctor anywhere. I would recommend that you see only him and no one else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Worst doctor I've had the displeasure dealing with. I haven't had such a careless, impatient, judging and entitled doctor in my life. He doesn't know what he's doing at all, as several people that I know of had come back with terrible bruises all over their abdomen after operations conducted by him. Those bruises weren't even address by him as he refused to take responsibility for them. I luckily didn't have to undergo a procedure by him, because if I would i'd be recovering for months like another person I know. His attitude is entitled as he thinks the world of himself and his "skills". He clearly didn't care about my life or well being what so ever, and every session we had together he made me feel like I was burden to his day and he wanted nothing more but to never see me again. But even if you don't pay attention to his behaviour, his skills on a professional level are just as baffling. He can do any malpractice he wishes, harm the patient in any way, and still get away with it. I would never wish him even to my enemy. He is by far, the worst "doctor" I (and the people I know who went to him too) have ever encountered. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Exceptional physician. Very thorough. Cares about his patients a great deal

Submitted April 11, 2016

Professional and dedicated. Great clinic and staff. Best experience overall

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Great doctor. Pleasant and caring. Very knowledgeable and skilled. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Pay NO attention to our disgraced gastroenterologist from Richmond Hill below. His fake comments are repetitive and are getting old. He is the Worst Endoscopist in the GTA and everyone who ever worked with him knows it well including himself. Dr Melamedov is the best GI specialist in York Region and Mr Disgraced gastroenterologist knows it first hand, which explains his insane jealousy but not his malicious nature and his unprofessional and unethical behavior!

Submitted April 11, 2015

This Dr is terrible , no patient at all , need go back to school , always shouted in the front desk ! Speak Russia in front of everyone , no respect someone don't understand Russia , ridiculous !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Mr disgraced GI doctor with repeat fake comments - BEWARE! This has gone too far, and is not only unethical of a physician but criminal, and will no longer be tolerated! Any further fake negative comments and your name and clinic name will be posted on this website! Moreover, information on unethical clinical practices will be forwarded to the College of Physicians and Surgeons for disciplinary action for professional misconduct!!!BEWARE MR DISGRACED GI "DOCTOR" FROM YORK REGION, and I use term "doctor" loosely, as this disgusting jealous individual doesn't deserve to hold on to this title for much longer!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Stay away! I am suffering from disphagia, weight loss and diarrhea. I saw dr. Melamedov for help. He told me my scope was normal and to follow up with my family doctor. Not much help at all.......

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

It is shameful that this same "person" is allowed to keep using this website to post fake negative comments. It must be a DISGRACED gastroenterologist with a competing clinic nearby who is loosing all his patients to Dr Melamedov making him very jealous and very angry. As a real patient I can assure you Dr Melamedov has extensive GI training and experience that only comes from many years of GI practice and looking after many thousands of happy and satisfied patients over the years. Perhaps this so-called "GI person" who is so desperate that he has to pretend to be a patient should just cut his losses and quit before he is sued for slender, as he is obviously unable to cope with Dr Melamedov's success and reputation while being a "sore loser" and an unfair and malicious competitor. Dr Melamedov is the best GI specialist in york region and there is nothing this pathetic individual can do about it.

Submitted January 28, 2015