Ratings for Dr. Najat Abuderbala

This place is not a doctors office it's a joke. They refused too help at all. They are not mannered, there staff are not helpful. If your now a minority don't go here.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I had previously went in to get blood work done, was told if nothing was wrong they wouldn't call me. I got a call around a week later saying I had to come in to go over my blood results. I booked an appointment for 2 30 went in and sat as walkins went before me. An hour and a half later finally got in to be told my blood work was clean. I left so mad I was crying. Horrible place to go.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I've seen many foreign doctors that are actually pretty hard to understand I was a bit worried when dr Algerians referred me to see dr abuderbella. But I had one of the best experiences I've ever had with a physician! We had an ultrasound done for my baby and as soon as she got results she had her personal assistant call me to come for a review, even though she wasn't working that day she came in just because she wanted to personally give me results. She is an amazing doctor and I love that office and all there staff members.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I like her and its a shame she not there anymore :( ive seen her at a couple places and cant wait to see her back to work. Im seeing a new female dr know at lessard but shes no good and always smells like curry. But i like the doctors there and the staff is Amazing good job :D

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

The Lessard Medical Clinic on 177st booked me to see this doctor and told me that my Ontario Health card was all they needed. I work in healthcare myself and had to leave my patients early that day in order to make the appointment. When I got there the staff was the most arrogant I have ever dealt with. She told I wouldnt be seeing this doctor and I need $45 in cash or she wouldn't even give me the name of the doctor I was going to see. I asked her if I could book another appointment and she said No and I asked what do I do now because I took time off work and she looked at me and said 'You can leave' and then went back to talking to her friend on her personal cell phone. Thats not even the half of it. Most arrogant clinic ever and I fully plan on filing a formal complaint.

Submitted March 6, 2013