Ratings for Dr. Johannes De Kock

I saw Dr De Kock with my father who was in A-Fib at the time. He calmly and quickly got us a bed at Penticton General within the hour. Once admitted he worked to find the best course of treatment and my dad was sent home with all the appropriate meds. He's made a complete recovery and I don't think he'd alive today if not for the swift and decisive actions of this doctor. I appreciated how he included me (the patient's daughter) as a partner in the treatment of my dad. He should be very proud of the difference he's making in this city.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

So pleased we have this doctor! Very thorough and well informed.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Without a doubt, the best family doctor in Penticton. I'm biased. My father in law was Dr Barr, a founder of RBWhite Clinic. Dr de Kock has all Dr Barr's qualities. We couldn't have a better doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

A very caring and thorough doctor! Great "bedside" manner!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Awesome doctor, very patient with children and adults!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR, IF IT WASNT FOR THE CLINIC HE WORKS AT, AND THE STAFF THAT SUPPORT HIM, HE WOULD BE THE BEST IN THE CITY. UNFORTUNATELY, THE WHITE CLINIC IS FULL OF VERY RUDE FRONT DESK STAFF. THEY ARE ALWAYS 'ABOVE' YOU AND TALK DOWN TO THEIR CLIENTS. WORST MEDICAL STAFF I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY CLINIC

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. DeKock is an excellent doctor. he was very patient with my son who was apprehensive about doctor's visit

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Met this doctor @ a walk in clinic. He found out I was diabetic and needed a GP. Took me and my family on as patients. I find he is thorough and keeps apt. times. We really like him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. DeKock is very helpful and knowledgable. He takes the time to listen and offer the appropriate treatment everytime.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Great guy and spends all the time with you that you want.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013