Ratings for Dr. Sheng Ying Li

Dr. Li has treated me for chronic lower back pain, food allergies and menstrual pain - all these problems are almost completely gone (I have no more menstrual pain, I can eat everything now and the back pain is reduced to less than 5% of what it used to be for many months) - you can imagine what it means to me to have my health so improved. I am most grateful for what she did for me and I have referred several people to her clinic to seek help for different chronic diseases. Dr. Li is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was in so much pain for such a long time with no solution in site. After seeing various doctors and trying various treatments and medication with no relieve, I decided to try acupuncture. Seeking Dr. Li for treatment was the best decision that I have ever made. I am feeling a lot better after just a few treatments. The pain is almost all gone and I am on my way to recovery.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I have started to go this clinic regularly. She is knowledgable and does a few extra treatments such as the cupping therapy as opposed to other accupuncturists. She fixes my insomnia and puts me "back on track" - every time I leave her office, I feel full of energy, more calm, I can sleep better and people tell me that I look younger. I feel younger, too :-)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Li is the best acupuncturist. I had back and shoulder pain for a long time. Dr. Li treated me two times and the pain disappeared. I can now enjoy all kinds of physical activities.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013