Ratings for Dr. Chris Goddard

Great Doctor after my review gave me his personal cell number in case I had any issues. And to the person who mentioned the issue that happened in the hospital get your facts before you start judging a person. He had an extremely good reason to be upset at the doctor in question. That is the one problem with this forum you do not have to put your name. RM

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

After providing me with a complete explanation, Dr. Goddard performed a minor in office procedure to the top of my foot. I was so amazed how efficent and professional he was. I returned approximately 6 months later to have a repeat procedure, but as Dr. Goddard was away, another surgeon decided he wouldn't do it, too minor for him. I can't wait for Dr. Goddard's return.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

An excellent surgeon who has a wonderful bedside manner. His knowledge is superb.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Cant control his emotions and had a fight with another doctor while in surgery.!!!!!!!!!!bad doctor.bad

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I’ve found him very rushed and doesn’t listen well. I hadn’t heard the results from my ultrasound and was told he’d looked at them when I inquired. I had an appointment and am now waiting for surgery in the city because of delays.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Fantastic surgeon. He did a great job on my lap gallbladder removal. He explained everything. He is to the point but not cold. I'm grateful we have such an excellent surgeon in our small town.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Professional and informative, spent the time with me to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Amazing and caring! He performed my cancer surgery and I couldn't be happier with the care I received. Before my surgery I was in tears and he came in to talk to me and wiped my tears with his hand. Not possible to find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Goddard performed a laparoscopic gall bladder removal on me in February. My recovery was speedy .He is a great surgeon and everything went smoothly. He explained everything. The staff at ambulatory care, second to none. I wish I could say the same for his office staff. They are the weakest link, failing to provide adequate information, not calling back when results of tests come in and generally not too helpful. But I must end on a positive note. He is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I find the Doctor and the staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017