Ratings for Dr. Chris Goddard

Dr. Goddard performed a laparoscopic gall bladder removal on me in February. My recovery was speedy .He is a great surgeon and everything went smoothly. He explained everything. The staff at ambulatory care, second to none. I wish I could say the same for his office staff. They are the weakest link, failing to provide adequate information, not calling back when results of tests come in and generally not too helpful. But I must end on a positive note. He is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I find the Doctor and the staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Ive had a really great experience with Dr.Goddard. I was unsure if he would be able to help me with my issue but he went above and beyond. I trust his knowledge and skill 100%. Wonderful surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Goddard was fantastic! He removed a growth from my finger which I had to drive all the way from Whistler to the Sunshine Coast to have done. He got me in within one day of my doctor contacting him and was very quick and efficient. The nurses at the ambulatory care unit in Sechelt were great too. My finger is all healed and looks beautiful. Thanks Dr. Goddard!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He's rude the staff is rude they forget about patients in need of refurrals. Doctor is to smart to listen to common folk

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Goddard performed an inguinal hernia repair on me. I am from Vancouver, BC but my parents live near Sechelt, BC and said he is a wonderful surgeon. So I came up to Sechelt hospital to have him perform the hernia repair on me. He did a great job and I only took 2 tylenon 3's on the day after the surgery and nothing after. I didn't have any noticeable pain and could walk short and longer even 2 days after surgery. He took out my staples 10 days later without a noticeable scar and no pain. I am really happy with my inguinal hernia repair and thank Dr. Goddard for a painless and great repair.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Didn't feel my double hernia was worth fixing himself. He said he could only do one side at a time because of his technique. That still would've been a faster fix for me; but instead he referred me to a surgeon in Van knowing full well the wait time for him was well over a year. I sit unable to work until this is fixed (due to my job requirements). Very uncaring, does not listen to my concerns and other health issues effecting the hernia pain and my bodies ability to function. He gave me only 5 minutes of his time for both of my visits when I had further concerns to discuss. He is very standoff-ish and his demeanour is uncaring. Very disappointed at his level of professionalism!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Very forgetful, unprofessional, I question his competence

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have a lot of respect for Dr Goddard. He took the time to explain my situation to me in terms I could understand. I waited only about one week for surgery and he did an excellent job and took the time to ensure that there would be minimal scarring. We are so fortunate to have him in Sechelt.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Found him to be very professional and informative.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014