Ratings for Dr. Piero Tartaro

My first visit with Dr Tartaro, went extremely well as you can see by my ratings. As well, his off ice staff went out of their way for me. Unfortunately, I arrived with cramping in both hands, and Juliette his secretary, immediately came over and helped me. She got my health card out of my wallet, replaced it and then showed me how to relieve the cramps. Very kind and cheerful but I could see she was very busy. The other young woman, (I didn't get her name) took me to waiting room and helped me take off my jacket and get me settled in. I am so happy to be in the care of Dr Tartaro, as well as Juliette, who also called my son to come pick me up.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

The secretary is a little curt, but the doctor was wonderful, feel very confident in his diagnosis, Very caring and knowledgable,very easy to converse with.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

After seeing a couple doctors last year with a very sudden and severe UC diagnoses, I finally got the help I needed from Dr Tartaro. He absolutely saved me from surgery, as I was hours away from losing my colon. Not only is he friendly, knowledgeable, punctual, and helpful, he's also not too proud to admit when he doesn't know something. But he will try his best to find out the answer for you. I have seen a lot of doctors for my age (29) and he is by far the BEST doctor I have ever seen. I honestly can not say enough good things about him. I am so thankful to be under his care. His receptionist is a little curt, but she's not too bad. If you are lucky enough to have Dr Tartaro care for you, you are in excellent hands!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

A very kind, gentle doctor who makes his patients feel like they are really well cared for. He will continue on until he finds the answers to help you. Quiet manner which makes patients feel comfortable and at ease. He's one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of having as a doctor and I've had several doctors. His secretary does not reflect on him as a doctor. If you can get past her you have it made. He is nothing like her. He doesn't have a choice for a secretary. She obviously was assigned to him and it's too bad because if you can't get past her hostility and rudeness then you can't have the pleasure of getting one of the best gasroenterologists EVER!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013