Ratings for Dr. Fiona Soong

I received a very thorough eye exam. Dr. Soong used state of the art equipment to check my eyes. She also Fit me with daily Multifocal contact lenses which gave me excellent vision. I am going to recommend her to my friends. She is amazing !

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Fiona has been thorough and caring and her follow up care is the best!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Soong is a good listener and has expert knowledge of eye care and the latest trends in eye health. Her staff is attentive and the clinic has an amazing selection of unique eye glass frames and designer sunglasses.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Soong always makes time out of her busy day to make you feel important and looked after, whether its getting your eyes checked, getting thorough explanations of different concepts/products in an easy to understand manner, or even picking the right pair of frames. The amount of customer service and friendliness exhibited by her and her staff is second to none.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

She conducted a thorough exam, with the help of staff members. Dr. Song put my concerns at rest and explained her findings clearly. A wonderful visit

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Soong has an amazing way of explaining things so that I understand what is going on with my eyes and my eyesight. No matter what my issue is, she really knows how to relate to me as a patient and how to interpret medical language into terms that are meaningful to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Soong and the Eyes on Sheppard facility!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

She is so knowledgeable and helpful, her office staff very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Soong completely revolutionize the way I see the world. I have keratoconus and have had extreme difficulty fitting contact lenses for many years. Dr. Soong has succeeded were many others have fallen short.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Soong is a fabulous eye doctor. Myself and my 3 children all go to her and we all love her. I even told my mother to switch to her a few years ago and she raves about her as well. She takes her time with you and you never feel like she is rushing you out to get to the next patient. She not only deals with your vision but talks a lot about eye health etc. I highly recommend Dr. Soong!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Soong is a fantastic eye doctor. She is extremely patient and the appointment never feels rushed. She leaves no stone unturned when looking for a solution to a vision issue or a dry-eye issue. I have complete confidence in her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017