Ratings for Dr. Tahir Pasha

great doctor very knowledgeable and would recommend he to anyone

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Had a great experience, both secretaries were very helpful & Dr. Pasha was excellent. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Just started seeing Dr Pasha...so far so good. Reception was great. Wait time was good. Dr Pasha seems knowledgeable and interested though there is a slight language barrier. I respect the man.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Went into Dr Pasha's office to get results of a test. He read the results to us and we were shocked and it did not make sense. When questioned about the results, he continued with incorrect info. Soon he realized he had the wrong chart. No apologies whatsoever. His Office clerk has the worst attitude I have ever experienced. I agree that she needs to be FIRED. I hope Dr Pasha will read these comments and speak to her about her treatment of his clients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Pasha and his staff are both excellent. His staff always return phone calls and do their best to accommodate my medical needs.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Pasha is a fantastic Doctor but like the others rating on here, his Receptionist/secretary is down right rude. Did not like talking to her or dealing with her when I had to assist my family member in seeing Dr. Pasha. He needs to hire another Receptionist ASAP!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Pasha is an absolutely wonderful Doctor .... But the receptionist is extremely rude and has no personality

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Pasha is an amazing doctor, but he really needs to fire his receptionist, she is rude!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Pasha has a genuine concern for the people he treats. Prfessional, knowledgeable, kind and compassionate, what more could a person ask for. Takes the time to answer all questions and concerns. He is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Although his receptionist can be a little harsh and won't let you get a word in edgewise and there is usually a long wait in the waiting room to see him, his is a wonderful doctor. After an illness, and seeing him every 6 months for results of Cytology test for the last 3 years, I am finally cleared for my case to be handed back to my GP. Dr. Pasha is very knowledgeable, and will spend the time to explain things to you. He always has a smile on his face and is genuinely happy for you when good results come in. Thank you so much Dr. Pasha for your help over the last three years. And I am being kind when I say, I hope I never have to see you again. :-) Thats not an insult people. We both said the same thing to each other the last time I seen him and he told me he was handing my case back to my GP. Great work Dr P. Bless you!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013