Ratings for Dr. Henry Levant

Dr. Levant really analyzes and this is about the situation presented by the patient. He provides treatment options, pros and cons, and leaves the decision to you. He will also consult with your other professionals and is available on weekends for emergency consults. We feel well cared for and in competent hands. Office staff is friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Levant by my dentist for crowns. He talked to me and took notes, but left and came back several times as he was having a computer installed and the technician needed his advice. Just before we were done he said that I "could have saved a lot of money by writing all this down" but that I could have a copy of his notes. The bill for our "chat" was $600. I didn't go back.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Very helpful under the special circumstances, thorough and honest straight to the point very professional and explanatory and really makes you feel that the best interests of your child or self are MOST important.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013