Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Blake

Dr. Blake is truly a gift! I recently had a throat and facelift and the recovery was amazing. I was out and about three days after the surgery with my Jackie O look but into weeks with a little make up I looked great! I have had other procedures done by other plastic surgeons in the past and he’s by far heads above all the rest! He truly has gifted hands and his bedside manner and his staff far exceedsed my expectations! I highly recommend having any procedure done with Dr. Blake. I only wish it was possible to put before and after pictures on this site. The outcome was absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Excellent experience. Dr. Blake listened to me, gave me options and explained everything. No one else even came close. Results are amazing!! Some of my friends who went elsewhere are so jealous! Trust me there is no one else you want. Dr. Blake you are the best!! Thank you, thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. The doctors treated me with care and empathy. I would recommend this place to anyone. Excellent services was provided.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Blake. I found him and his staff to be extremely professional and informative throughout the process. They were very timely in responding to any emails or phone calls I had regarding questions about the surgery and I really appreciated Dr. Blake's direct and honest manner. I think he gave me the best advice in terms of size, shape, and type of implant to use and I am very happy with the results. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Whole process from initial consult to post-op care was great. Dr. Blake met with me on several occasions and worked with me at length to ensure that we were both understanding of what was desired. He put me at ease knowing that he understood my wants and what my daily activities require to make sure that the end result was functional. His entire staff was incredibly nice and accomodating, they made sure I was comfortable the entire time. I have already recommended Dr. Blake and his team to others and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Blake and his PA, Sarah, were both wonderful. All of my questions were answered before and after surgery. I felt they were both there during the entire process.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I saw Dr Blake for a Mommy Makeover. I had skin removed from my abdomen, a breast lift and a breast augmentation. I cannot put into words how happy I am with my results. Dr Blake is a true artist. His professionalism is above and beyond. His staff is absolutely amazing. His PA, Sarah, is the best. I will be forever grateful to him for the amazing care he gave me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I am soooo happy!! Dr. Blake was amazing! I can't explain it, his personality is so kind, caring and extraordinarily humble. He really took the time to listen to me, answer my questions and just make me feel comfortable. Before having my procedure I had many consults and I am so glad I chose Dr. Blake. My results are so natural. My friends who went to other doctors are jealous and want to have him redo them!! Thank you Dr. Blake and thank you to your amazing staff!! You are the best!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I felt so comfortable with Dr. Blake and his staff. He is the only other doctor who took the time to listen to me. He gave me options, explained everything and answered all my questions. My results are amazing, natural and I am so happy. I highly recommend Dr. Blake for your cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Blake truly is the best doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable, down to earth, and truly cares about your well being. He is as fine a person as he is a doctor. I have total faith and trust in him, and look forward to my next procedure. Before I selected Dr. Mark, I visited several other doctors in the same field, and I am so glad that I decided on Dr. Mark. His staff is absolutely wonderful, and there is a family atmosphere at his office. I would definitely recommend Dr. Blake and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014