Ratings for Dr. T.E. Abraham

Doctor Dr. T. E. Abraham from the Provis-Rudd clinic in Toronto has terrible bedside manners. He diagnosed me with a hiatus hernia, and gave me almost no information regarding it. He flat out denied my inquiry to understand why surgery is not an option aside from him making a claim that it's not usually successful. When looking for an alternative because my regular drug isn't working well he gave me one that's incredibly expensive and said there's not even a difference in his opinion but I can try it out. This has been a life-changing condition for me and Dr. Abraham has made me feel uncared for and not listened to. I'm sure he sees many worse cases at his clinic and wanted to hurry me away, but to me this is important and I think that's an important part of being a good doctor. His staff however are very kind, and even they realize how terrible he is. You can see it on their faces when he says something rude which is often.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017