Ratings for Dr. Mona Makortoff

Some years ago, I went in for a check-up and panoramic x-ray procedure. After the x-ray was viewed, I got a strange feeling when she came back to tell me about what she had learned from it. Basically, she told me that she was referring me to a specialist, as she noted that there was ominous bone loss from the bottom jaw area. "It could be something minor or maybe something.....nasty," she tells me. I.E. I likely have cancer. I immediately go to another dentist, a previous mistake I'd made and he tells me, after an x-ray, that he sees nothing wrong. When I get home, Dr. Mona phones and tells me that the machine wasn't working right and that I'm okay. So, let's just say that this wasn't my best dentist experience and I've never been back to her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I will never go back to see her again! Bad experience!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Mona is the absolute best dentist I have ever seen in my 51 years. She is so careful and caring and extremely, highly skilled! Everything about this dental office is the best I have EVER experienced! The reception is fantastic, the young lady who cleaned my teeth was truly exceptional AND nice, and the young woman who assisted Dr. Mona was fantastic too. Dr. Mona herself is just incredible, exceptional skill,, kindness, concern and caring, SO GENTLE. I was terrified of the dentist, hadn't been in 6 years and they made me feel SO good here in every way that I will be VERY happy to now go regularly. I wish all my lifelong dentist experiences had been this great. What amazing people all around! Dr. Mona is possibly the world's BEST dentist as well as THE NICEST person. Incredibly positive experience. Oh and there is no waiting, your appointments are when they say they are, they must just book plenty of time to take great, punctual, un-rushed care of everyone! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012