Ratings for Dr. David Bolzonello

I went to see Dr Bolzonello quite recently and had two previous visits to my GP without a diagnosis for an ongoing shoulder injury in the absence of trauma and or acute injury.Following history taking, examination which took an efficient 10_15 minutes he diagnosed 'Frozen Shoulder' and sent me for a shoulder x-ray to rule out other causes.I had had a scan of my shoulder a f neck in previous week's to help diagnostically but both had been negative.I promptly went and had the x-ray done after the consultation and he phoned me 10 mins after my x-ray was done to say it was negative.He advised Hydro dilatation for the shoulder and physiotherapist. I must say that I was impressed by the prompt diagnosis,fantastic service and lovely manner in which I was felt with.Thank you.M

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Davids since 1988 and in that time he has been very understanding of my many medical and psycological problems and directed me to the best available specialists to treat me.A great Doctor and a great man.Thank you David for being you.Paul Ryan.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I injured my lower back at work and was sent to him by my employer as he wasnt happy that my own docter had given me time off work (i have two herniated discs, have had an injection and am now due for surgery). David bolzonello listened to everything I said and despite pressure from my employer backed my own gp with me being unfit for work and even wrote a "nice" letter to my employer. David referred me to a back surgeon and after 5 and a half months of being off work I am finally nearing surgery. All in all great docter and does whats best for YOU not your workplace!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012