You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Baynazir Parray

Went for a meet and greet with my son and mom who also needed a family doctor so i went in first and it was the worste experience i have ever had. She doesnt show 1 percent of kindness she rushed whole time so i tried explain alittle of my history to see if she would be good for me but she ignore much of my talking by interrupting me and actualy judging what i was saying but she didnt listen to what i was saying cause she kept interrupting me. so i had to keep trying to get word in and explain what i had already said haha omg what an experience. So she stood up let me know meeting is done and to make another appt with her. I let my mom go in next who is the sweetest woman she came out physicaly shaken n say omg she feels stressed after meeting....exactly same as me so we said no thanks to the nice staff and never looked back.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The staff at Glazier Medical are absolutely wonderful, and I feel sorry for Dr. Parray's staff. She could not care less about her patients and cares even less if you are in pain. I went to see her with a pinched sciatic nerve and was curled over in her office crying I was in so much pain. She accused me of wanting pain medication and pushed me out the door. I have been with her for 3 years and not ONCE have I ever asked her for any sort of narcotic, so for her to accuse me of that was ridiculous. Her bedside manner is awful, and she talks down to you. I would not recommend her to anyone, I have just recently changed family doctors and he is absolutely wonderful! After my first meeting with him I felt like I could breathe, it was such a relief to have a doctor who listens and cares.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

She is very dismissive. She ignores requests for care and tests. I asked for physiotherapy for an injury and she refused to follow through with a referral. I had to get a test to look into a chronic health issue I was having. She rushed me through the exam and initially wouldn't even do it at first, even though I requested it. And always she does this without much explanation. You mostly get the sense that you're just wasting her time. Getting care is like pulling teeth out of this doctor. I find she is just dismissive and even tries to blame the patient for issues and for when she reschedules right at the time you are supposed to have an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

she is very rude and cold she is accepting new patient i went in she talk down to me like am an idiot,just rushing me not listening to me she just basically make me feel like am wasting her time ,i would not reffer her to a mad man she "worst doctor" feel sad for her staff!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

This doctor refuses to help patients with pain, she refuses to send any one to Pain clinic in Oshawa. She is a none narcotics doctor, whats the point if you don't want to help. She sucks

Submitted August 18, 2015

I have not had any problems with Dr. Parray. I've been pleasant with her and she's been pleasant with me. She has fully explained what is happening with anything I have brought to her attention. Sure, her appointments are pretty quick, but is that really bad? If she knows what's going on (or gets follow up tests done like she has for me in the past), what's the point in spending longer than needed. She gives me the options of what can be done and gives me the opportunity to decide. I've never felt like she didn't have the knowledge, and she's always been polite. Maybe it's just because I'm polite to her? I've never had any of the problems mentioned below.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

My cat's veterinarian acts more professional than Dr.Parray. Always a rush,and she talks down to me like I don't know anything. Would not recommend her and I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

During meet and greet was rushed and stood up to leave. Seemed reluctant to take me as a patient. During a routine physical called my young son fat and was appalled. During my physical refused to issue more than 30 days of a maintenance medical I've been on for 8 years. Terrible. Looking for a new doctor. Kept waiting for an hour even though first appt of the day.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I seen this doctor a few days ago, because she was taking on new patients and I wanted a new family doctor. She made me very uncomfortable, and then she had the nerve to call me out on being uncomfortable, and said that she could not help me if I didn't open up in the rudest way. But it's not exactly easy to open up to someone who is talking to you like you are an idiot, she acted as if I had no right to be there, and I was a nuisance just wasting her time. At the end of the "meet and greet" she told me she would call me if she decided to take me as a patient. I told her that won't be necessary because I had made my decision. it's not just females that she has an issue with, because I am a male and she was very rude with me. I think this doctor has an issue with people in general. I don't understand why someone with such a terrible aspect of human beings would become a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Terrible. Have a cough that is keeping me from sleeping and was told to drink honey and lemon tea three times a day. Went to walk in clinic and bronchitis. Only allows less then 20 minutes per visit so if you have anything to say she gets up and leaves the room. Only looking for patients with basic problems.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Baynazir Parray's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went for a meet and greet with my son and mom who also needed a family doctor so i went in first and it was the worste experience i have ever had. She doesnt sh..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Glazier Medical are absolutely wonderful, and I feel sorry for Dr. Parray's staff. She could not care less about her patients and cares even less ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She is very dismissive. She ignores requests for care and tests. I asked for physiotherapy for an injury and she refused to follow through with a referral. I..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is a co ok sucking b it c, She is rude, does not listen Un willing to help some with chronic pain. I had an injury years ago and now have chronic p..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "she is very rude and cold she is accepting new patient i went in she talk down to me like am an idiot,just rushing me not listening to me she just basically mak..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor refuses to help patients with pain, she refuses to send any one to Pain clinic in Oshawa. She is a none narcotics doctor, whats the point if you don..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have not had any problems with Dr. Parray. I've been pleasant with her and she's been pleasant with me. She has fully explained what is happening with anyth..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My cat's veterinarian acts more professional than Dr.Parray. Always a rush,and she talks down to me like I don't know anything. Would not recommend her and I am..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "During meet and greet was rushed and stood up to leave. Seemed reluctant to take me as a patient. During a routine physical called my young son fat and was ap..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I seen this doctor a few days ago, because she was taking on new patients and I wanted a new family doctor. She made me very uncomfortable, and then she had the..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. Have a cough that is keeping me from sleeping and was told to drink honey and lemon tea three times a day. Went to walk in clinic and bronchitis. ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was is cold, rude, insenstive. Worst experience ever. Went for a meet and greet and she did not even introduce herself. Started speaking quickly, ha..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to her for four years. I did not like her from the start but thought she may need some time to get to know me and build a relationship. Nope, she has iss..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is buy far one of the worst Doctors that I've ever seen. I tried to see her today and tell her how I felt and she didn't listen to anything I said. I'm tr..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never ever go see her.. Worst doctor ever she backed away from me when I coughed she stood as far as she could from me she didn't check my ears or take my temp..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Baynazir Parray in urgent care at the Glazier Clinic. The staff are always pleasant. I went to urgent care because I have had a severe sore throat a..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "What a brutal, brutal, brutal doctor and person! Anyone reading this, looking for a doctor DO NOT GO WITH DR PARRAY!! Even if she is the last Dr. in town who ..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.parray is not a good doctor. I have been to her several times and she was very thorough her first time as she was new to glazier medical. She now has more ..."

September 6, 2014