Ratings for Dr. Baynazir Parray

Horrible doctor. Very rude.she get mad at me when i ask her what is the side effect of this medecine.she can't answer.then she let out of her office.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

HORRIBLE Doctor, a waste of parking money. Her approach of antiquated, old school medicine has no place in a modern medical practice. She is as bad at listening as she is communicating. She is rude, patronizing and on a permanent rush to get you out the door. It's her way or the highway, and you're not to question anything. God forbid you seek out anyone else like a Naturopath. I know it's hard to find a family doctor but this one is useless.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I'm disappointed with her & will be changing doctors. I put off going to see her because my visits with her are never pleasant and I never feel taken care of when I leave. I'm a mother, a busy one at that. I made a trip to the walk in last weekend with my son and figured since we were there for him that I would bring up one of my issues with her as well. She told me that she was more concerned about my son then me, that my issue isn't important and then when my son was snuggling up to me I was comforting him telling him that he's fine and its going to be okay, she jumped down my throat raising her voice at me telling me that he's not fine he has an ear infection and he needs to go home and have advil which I told her when I got there that I had given him advil 3 hours before his appointment.. he wasnt even due for advil... tried to tell me the nurse could give him pain meds acted like I never took care of him and that I was making the appointment about myself which was not the case.. she's rude, plain and simple. I think she's burnt out and hates her job and its definitely showing considering theres not really one happy patient here.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I hate her. I took my son to see her about a rash he has had for over a month that won't go away and nothing helps it. She didn't even take a look at his rash before she told me to throw out all his bedding and clothes and that a proper parent would dress their children in 100% cotton. That it's my fault he has a rash and then asked me to leave. She spent 90% of this appointment accusing me of having come the week before after seeing another doctor, which was completely untrue. And then she dismissed checking my son's rash out and taking any steps to find out what causes it. Apparently a normal parent can afford to provide an entire brand new wardrobe for a child without proof he has an allergy to anything in the old one. She is rude, unprofessional, condescending, seems to care more about the money she makes then the health of her patients. She apparently also knows what's going on with you better than you do. I have suffered brutal headaches for years have gone to her multiple times to be told my headaches are cause by being fat and to lose weight. These headaches started when I was 16 and 110lbs. I doubt very much they are weight related, and she refuses to send me anywhere to even have my head checked. Now I am constantly dizzy, and nautious, my vision is blurred and my head hurts daily with pain no anvil can help. Awful doctor, and I plan to find my son and I a new one. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO MY WORST ENEMY.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

My wife went to see her ........Because her family doctor was not available right away. She was as a walking Clinic Doctor. My wife said she waited for 45 minutes.This doctor gave her 38 seconds.Every thing was done TOO fast.It looked as she was not interested to see what is wrong with my wife and doctor KNEW everything. Very RUDE and impolite.Please, when you see her ask for another Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I'm consoled to see that other people have the same opinion about Dr. Parray. She is the worst Dr. I have ever seen. Simple!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr.Parray, is by far the worst Doctor I have ever met. She does not take the necessary steps to ensure you have a proper diagnosis, and completely lacks empathy for patients. Dr.Parray did not take the necessary steps to ensure I had a proper diagnosis. After multiple appointments with Dr.Parray, telling her about the pain I was feeling, I was told that I simply have "anxiety" and that the pain was not real. I decided to get a second opinion from an amazing doctor who sent me in for an ultrasound, where it was determined that I have a 5cm cyst on my ovary, which was causing the pain. If you are contemplating Dr.Parray as your family doctor, I URGE you to reconsider. I would not ever go back to her. Dr.Parray, is simply in it for the money. She tries to get as many patients through in a day as she can, and attempts to get each client in and out of her office within 5 minutes. Yet somehow, Dr.Parray is always late, and you will ALWAYS wait for your appointment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

By far the worse doctor I have ever seen. She is rude, condescending and lacks any compassion. Nobody in my household will step foot in her office ever again.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

She walked out on me and never came back. The appt was for my grandmother who was in my care. I left her office and never went back. She is rude, lacks warmth, understanding, compassion and quite frankly overall she genuinely seems detached from the patient. She is short with you and doesn't appear to take the time to listen to the issues. I have never met a worse doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

This "doctor" is terribly unprofessional and rude. PICK ANY ITHER DOCTOR THAN HER. She is onkynin it for the money. Read the rest of these reviews and you will see. I recently switched doctors because of how uncomfortable she made my family and I. I wish shebwould read these reviews and change so in the future she doesn't scare off more patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016