You may also like

Rate Dr. Baynazir Parray

Dr. Baynazir Parray's Ratings

This doctor refuses to help patients with pain, she refuses to send any one to Pain clinic in Oshawa. She is a none narcotics doctor, whats the point if you don't want to help. She sucks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

I have not had any problems with Dr. Parray. I've been pleasant with her and she's been pleasant with me. She has fully explained what is happening with anything I have brought to her attention. Sure, her appointments are pretty quick, but is that really bad? If she knows what's going on (or gets follow up tests done like she has for me in the past), what's the point in spending longer than needed. She gives me the options of what can be done and gives me the opportunity to decide. I've never felt like she didn't have the knowledge, and she's always been polite. Maybe it's just because I'm polite to her? I've never had any of the problems mentioned below.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

My cat's veterinarian acts more professional than Dr.Parray. Always a rush,and she talks down to me like I don't know anything. Would not recommend her and I am looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

During meet and greet was rushed and stood up to leave. Seemed reluctant to take me as a patient. During a routine physical called my young son fat and was appalled. During my physical refused to issue more than 30 days of a maintenance medical I've been on for 8 years. Terrible. Looking for a new doctor. Kept waiting for an hour even though first appt of the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I seen this doctor a few days ago, because she was taking on new patients and I wanted a new family doctor. She made me very uncomfortable, and then she had the nerve to call me out on being uncomfortable, and said that she could not help me if I didn't open up in the rudest way. But it's not exactly easy to open up to someone who is talking to you like you are an idiot, she acted as if I had no right to be there, and I was a nuisance just wasting her time. At the end of the "meet and greet" she told me she would call me if she decided to take me as a patient. I told her that won't be necessary because I had made my decision.
it's not just females that she has an issue with, because I am a male and she was very rude with me.
I think this doctor has an issue with people in general. I don't understand why someone with such a terrible aspect of human beings would become a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Terrible. Have a cough that is keeping me from sleeping and was told to drink honey and lemon tea three times a day. Went to walk in clinic and bronchitis. Only allows less then 20 minutes per visit so if you have anything to say she gets up and leaves the room. Only looking for patients with basic problems.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2718126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

This doctor was is cold, rude, insenstive. Worst experience ever. Went for a meet and greet and she did not even introduce herself. Started speaking quickly, hardly looked at me. Asked why I was leaving my doctor and told me that it takes a long time to get to know a doctor. Said she has patients for over two years and still does not know them. She rolled her eyes at my medical history and I knew right there she didn't want to take me as a patient. She started listing names of other doctors to me and I asked her why and she told me I said that I wanted to see another doctor. She did not understand that she had just asked me if I wanted to see another doctor and it sounded as though she was asking me that about why I was leaving my current doctor. She said they would call in two days and I told her not to that I was not interested in having her as a doctor. As I walked out she rudely said "another miscommunication" NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR SHE IS RUDE like I have never seen before.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2711995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I went to her for four years. I did not like her from the start but thought she may need some time to get to know me and build a relationship. Nope, she has issues with females I think. She is rude, abrupt, cuts you off in mid sentence no empathy and makes you feel like you are wasting her time. I believe to have GOOD health care you need a GOOD relationship with your patients. You need to LISTEN to them, read between the lines a bit. Symptoms are HARD to describe! She has a tendency to take a step back from you if you have a cold or sneeze or cough .... making you feel worse! She rolls her eyes at you and taps her pen on her desk if you are taking to long to answer a question. This seems like a dangerous practice for a Dr! How on earth is one supposed to feel comfortable talking about Uncomfortable things and very personal things when she is rolling her eyes??? The WORST Dr. I have every had the unfortunate experience of dealing with ...... seriously she should stick to lab work ONLY!!! No human contact what so ever ...... I just pray that she is not responsible for any deaths because a depressed person does not want to talk to her about it, or someone with cancer in a private place is not allowed to describe all the symptoms because she is done with the appointment ..... very dangerous to have someone like this practicing as a GP! PLEASE see someone else ...... ANYONE else!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2709886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

She is buy far one of the worst Doctors that I've ever seen. I tried to see her today and tell her how I felt and she didn't listen to anything I said. I'm trying to explain how I feel and what medications I've taken to help up until seeing her and all she did was cut me off and was quick to prescribe something I have no idea will help or not, since he wouldn't listen to what I was saying. The total time she spent with me was about 90 seconds, she was quick to come in and mumble a few words. She had no problem complaining about how long her day was and trying to catch up on seeing patients. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a doctor's job was to help patients and give proper medical advice. She ended up prescribing a medication to me and when I asked her if it's expensive she then yelled at me for not telling her that I didn't have any coverage, as if she gave me an opportunity to tell her my situation. If you happen to get this doctor, please do yourself a favour and get a second opinion or run away, because any advice she gives you will most likely be inaccurate. I don't even want to give her 1 star, there should be an option for negative stars in her case.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Never ever go see her.. Worst doctor ever she backed away from me when I coughed she stood as far as she could from me she didn't check my ears or take my temperature she threw a script for antibiotics at me and left the room. Avoid her at all costs!!! Refuse to see her anymore this woman shouldnt be a doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676808].votes_count ]]