Ratings for Dr. Baynazir Parray

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS WOMAN FOR A DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS, CHRONIC PAIN, AND/OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT OVER 10 MINUTES ! One of the most unprofessional doctors out there. She is so rude and rushes every appointment. I had a really bad "rash", she hurried me out and only prescribed me a topical creme, so I had to get a second opinion and they told me I had a really bad infections and I needed antibiotics. I told her I had an infection but she doesn't listen, dismisses your issues, and seems to diagnose using the paperwork you before you walk into the room. She lookes/talks to you like you are a crazy fool. Don't even get me started on her approach to mental illness, anyways I found a new doctor. Great staff though!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I've been a patient for about 3-years and she is worst doctor I have ever met. She s p leaks fast and it's really hard to understand her at all. It seems she can badly speak English. I really don't understand how she can be a doctor here in .Canada when she doesn't know any English. She told me my o perfume was too strong and I smelled. She constantly talks over me when I'm trying to explain something and,accused me of lying which I wasn't she just didn't understand me. She is such a quack of a doctor. I plan on trying to fin a new do tor and I only go in to renew my prescriptions. I hate going to see her because she's just rude and ignorant. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. She is always taking on patients because no one will stay with her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Today my 3 year old daughter and 1 year old son was running a fever so I decided to take them into the Glazier walk in . Our family doctor was available so we seen Dr. Parray . Firstly I sat down and tried to explain that I was feeling feverish the day before when she rudely cut me off and stated she was not seeing me she is seeing the children and would only need info on them . Rushing through the appointment she was very unprofessional with my 3 year old stating she was impossible because she wouldn't sit still or open her mouth wide enough . Being very aggressive with my children , I started getting upset and asked her why she was being rude and unprofessional . She explained again that she was not seeing me she was seeing the child so didn't need any info related to my health because she did not see me about it the day before , I had went to another clinic in Toronto that was close at the time . I said to her maybe it would be better to see another family doctor and she had no concerns about that whatsoever and even asked a second and third time before we left to make sure we view other doctors . My family and I have been a patient of Dr parray for 3 years now and have had previous issues with her before , not being polite and rushing appointments . Today I have decided to leave her as a patient and find another . I would not refer her to anyone .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

This doctor is ridiculous, the only think likeable about her is her staff... Wish her nurse was my doctor instead of her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dosent seem to want to care for patients. This doctor seems to be there only for the pay cheque.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Went for a meet and greet with my son and mom who also needed a family doctor so i went in first and it was the worste experience i have ever had. She doesnt show 1 percent of kindness she rushed whole time so i tried explain alittle of my history to see if she would be good for me but she ignore much of my talking by interrupting me and actualy judging what i was saying but she didnt listen to what i was saying cause she kept interrupting me. so i had to keep trying to get word in and explain what i had already said haha omg what an experience. So she stood up let me know meeting is done and to make another appt with her. I let my mom go in next who is the sweetest woman she came out physicaly shaken n say omg she feels stressed after meeting....exactly same as me so we said no thanks to the nice staff and never looked back.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The staff at Glazier Medical are absolutely wonderful, and I feel sorry for Dr. Parray's staff. She could not care less about her patients and cares even less if you are in pain. I went to see her with a pinched sciatic nerve and was curled over in her office crying I was in so much pain. She accused me of wanting pain medication and pushed me out the door. I have been with her for 3 years and not ONCE have I ever asked her for any sort of narcotic, so for her to accuse me of that was ridiculous. Her bedside manner is awful, and she talks down to you. I would not recommend her to anyone, I have just recently changed family doctors and he is absolutely wonderful! After my first meeting with him I felt like I could breathe, it was such a relief to have a doctor who listens and cares.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

She is very dismissive. She ignores requests for care and tests. I asked for physiotherapy for an injury and she refused to follow through with a referral. I had to get a test to look into a chronic health issue I was having. She rushed me through the exam and initially wouldn't even do it at first, even though I requested it. And always she does this without much explanation. You mostly get the sense that you're just wasting her time. Getting care is like pulling teeth out of this doctor. I find she is just dismissive and even tries to blame the patient for issues and for when she reschedules right at the time you are supposed to have an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

she is very rude and cold she is accepting new patient i went in she talk down to me like am an idiot,just rushing me not listening to me she just basically make me feel like am wasting her time ,i would not reffer her to a mad man she "worst doctor" feel sad for her staff!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

This doctor refuses to help patients with pain, she refuses to send any one to Pain clinic in Oshawa. She is a none narcotics doctor, whats the point if you don't want to help. She sucks

Submitted August 18, 2015