Ratings for Dr. Baynazir Parray

I'm consoled to see that other people have the same opinion about Dr. Parray. She is the worst Dr. I have ever seen. Simple!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr.Parray, is by far the worst Doctor I have ever met. She does not take the necessary steps to ensure you have a proper diagnosis, and completely lacks empathy for patients. Dr.Parray did not take the necessary steps to ensure I had a proper diagnosis. After multiple appointments with Dr.Parray, telling her about the pain I was feeling, I was told that I simply have "anxiety" and that the pain was not real. I decided to get a second opinion from an amazing doctor who sent me in for an ultrasound, where it was determined that I have a 5cm cyst on my ovary, which was causing the pain. If you are contemplating Dr.Parray as your family doctor, I URGE you to reconsider. I would not ever go back to her. Dr.Parray, is simply in it for the money. She tries to get as many patients through in a day as she can, and attempts to get each client in and out of her office within 5 minutes. Yet somehow, Dr.Parray is always late, and you will ALWAYS wait for your appointment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

By far the worse doctor I have ever seen. She is rude, condescending and lacks any compassion. Nobody in my household will step foot in her office ever again.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

She walked out on me and never came back. The appt was for my grandmother who was in my care. I left her office and never went back. She is rude, lacks warmth, understanding, compassion and quite frankly overall she genuinely seems detached from the patient. She is short with you and doesn't appear to take the time to listen to the issues. I have never met a worse doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

This "doctor" is terribly unprofessional and rude. PICK ANY ITHER DOCTOR THAN HER. She is onkynin it for the money. Read the rest of these reviews and you will see. I recently switched doctors because of how uncomfortable she made my family and I. I wish shebwould read these reviews and change so in the future she doesn't scare off more patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS WOMAN FOR A DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS, CHRONIC PAIN, AND/OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT OVER 10 MINUTES ! One of the most unprofessional doctors out there. She is so rude and rushes every appointment. I had a really bad "rash", she hurried me out and only prescribed me a topical creme, so I had to get a second opinion and they told me I had a really bad infections and I needed antibiotics. I told her I had an infection but she doesn't listen, dismisses your issues, and seems to diagnose using the paperwork you before you walk into the room. She lookes/talks to you like you are a crazy fool. Don't even get me started on her approach to mental illness, anyways I found a new doctor. Great staff though!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I've been a patient for about 3-years and she is worst doctor I have ever met. She s p leaks fast and it's really hard to understand her at all. It seems she can badly speak English. I really don't understand how she can be a doctor here in .Canada when she doesn't know any English. She told me my o perfume was too strong and I smelled. She constantly talks over me when I'm trying to explain something and,accused me of lying which I wasn't she just didn't understand me. She is such a quack of a doctor. I plan on trying to fin a new do tor and I only go in to renew my prescriptions. I hate going to see her because she's just rude and ignorant. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. She is always taking on patients because no one will stay with her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Today my 3 year old daughter and 1 year old son was running a fever so I decided to take them into the Glazier walk in . Our family doctor was available so we seen Dr. Parray . Firstly I sat down and tried to explain that I was feeling feverish the day before when she rudely cut me off and stated she was not seeing me she is seeing the children and would only need info on them . Rushing through the appointment she was very unprofessional with my 3 year old stating she was impossible because she wouldn't sit still or open her mouth wide enough . Being very aggressive with my children , I started getting upset and asked her why she was being rude and unprofessional . She explained again that she was not seeing me she was seeing the child so didn't need any info related to my health because she did not see me about it the day before , I had went to another clinic in Toronto that was close at the time . I said to her maybe it would be better to see another family doctor and she had no concerns about that whatsoever and even asked a second and third time before we left to make sure we view other doctors . My family and I have been a patient of Dr parray for 3 years now and have had previous issues with her before , not being polite and rushing appointments . Today I have decided to leave her as a patient and find another . I would not refer her to anyone .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

This doctor is ridiculous, the only think likeable about her is her staff... Wish her nurse was my doctor instead of her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dosent seem to want to care for patients. This doctor seems to be there only for the pay cheque.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016