Ratings for Dr. Lorne Kliman

Most helpful doctor. My family is so blessed and lucky to go to All About Health since 2010

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr klilman has no buisness being a doctor he should be in prison

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I can see from the recent ratings and comments that this doctor hasn't improved much from the last appointment I had with him 9 years ago. I was pregnant with my first and as a school teacher, all I needed to know was whether or not I was immune to fifths disease. He told me that my blood test was inconclusive and there was no way he was writing me a doctor's note (which I did NOT want - I was one who worked right up until my 38th week of my pregnancy - all three pregnancies). Didn't expect to take time off if I was immune... but it IS expected for a doctor to know how to read a blood test. I promptly changed doctors to one who was able to tell me on my first visit that I WAS in fact, immune to fifths disease. Can't believe you're still practicing.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Easily one of the worst doctors I've ever seen. Didn't care to listen to my symptoms and made me feel like I was a burden instead of his patient. He frowned when he first saw me, and that's when I knew right away he didn't like the way I looked nor did he want to treat me. Never again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

No words can discribe how pissed I am at the way he treat me and my son. Walked out of the appointment shaking my head.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

The worst "doctor" I have every visited. At various times he has provided a diagnosis without any real examination and suggests I have hygiene issues when he has no clue what the problem is. He appears to be poorly informed and is rude, impatient, and abusive (in my opinion) to some patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I don't know how he still has his license. He mis-diagnosed my husband from across the room and my husband ended up in emergency the same night. Any fit doctor who has the tiniest bit of medical knowledge would have figured out what was wrong (ruptured appendix). Kliman has the worst bedside manner. He should do everyone a favour and retire!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have to say, my encounter with Dr. Kliman has been the worst experience I've ever had with a medical professional. He is rude, condescending, patronizing and abrupt. I came into the clinic because I was experiencing chest pains from the previous evening, and my regular family doctor was not working that day. When I was describing my symptoms, he told me I was just regurgitating things that I read on the internet! I have never been so insulted, and he is the reason I never go to family doctors. This man is an embarrassment to the profession.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Probably the least compassionate doctor I have met in my life

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Horrible Doctor, does not care about patients needs or concerns. Told me I had to go for an endoscopy and I'm only 24, saying my stomach is not emptying food properly. I went for the procedure to find my stomach worse than before, horrible pains in the left, swelling and trouble breathing. I might have to check myself in at the hospital if this persists.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014