Ratings for Dr. Brian Rambaransingh

Dr. Rambaransingh is very professional and knowledgeable. He took his time to explain my diagnosis and made sure all my questions were answered. His treatments were very effective and I would recommend Dr. Rambaransingh without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Its definitely worth seeing this guy. I couldn't ask for more out of a dr.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Rambaransingh is amazing! I have had a rib injury since 2009, which was wrongfully diagnosed as hairline fractures. Dr. Rambaransingh did a prolotherapy inject on my ribs and the results have been fantastic. He's so personable, really cares about how I'm feeling and getting results. He is definitely one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Thanks for being so caring.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I had seen multiple Doctors and physiotherapists prior to getting in with Dr. Rambarasingh. None of which were any help treating a patellar tendon injury of mine. Dr. Rambaransingh was not only quick to know the exact problem, but was also able to treat it with confidence. His treatments saved me from potential surgery and long term pain. I strongly recommend him for any injury or pain you may be experiencing. Not much else to say other than he is a step above the rest and has a skill set unlike any Doctor I was able to research or find anywhere.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My mother-Inlaw is a patient of Dr Rambaransingh. She has severe arthritis in her shoulder in which he gives a cortisone injection, in which he knows exactly where to inject. She has been to other Drs that miss the mark and did not relieve the pain at all. Dr Rambaransingh is a very warm and courteous Dr,, and her over all experience is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Although he kept us waiting he was very good at performing the EMG and explained things very well. Good sense of humour!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Rambaransingh is an exceptional physician. He went to great lengths to accommodate me into his schedule. He was thorough and did an on site ultrasound to immediately diagnose the underlying issue. I am a 64 year old male and saw him regarding pain in both knees. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I am a 37 yr old woman who saw Dr. Rambaransingh for excruciating back pain. He was kind and empathetic. He took a long history and did a very thorough physical exam. He diagnosed my back and leg pain and then confirmed the diagnosis with an MRI. He sent me for a spinal injection which gave me the first real pain relief that I've had in a long time. He also focused on ways to help me rehab my back to help me over the long run. I would recommend him to my own family. He was awesome.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012