My mother-Inlaw is a patient of Dr Rambaransingh. She has severe arthritis in her shoulder in which he gives a cortisone injection, in which he knows exactly where to inject. She has been to other Drs that miss the mark and did not relieve the pain at all. Dr Rambaransingh is a very warm and courteous Dr,, and her over all experience is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Although he kept us waiting he was very good at performing the EMG and explained things very well. Good sense of humour!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Rambaransingh is an exceptional physician. He went to great lengths to accommodate me into his schedule. He was thorough and did an on site ultrasound to immediately diagnose the underlying issue. I am a 64 year old male and saw him regarding pain in both knees. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I am a 37 yr old woman who saw Dr. Rambaransingh for excruciating back pain. He was kind and empathetic. He took a long history and did a very thorough physical exam. He diagnosed my back and leg pain and then confirmed the diagnosis with an MRI. He sent me for a spinal injection which gave me the first real pain relief that I've had in a long time. He also focused on ways to help me rehab my back to help me over the long run. I would recommend him to my own family. He was awesome.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Brian Rambaransingh's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother-Inlaw is a patient of Dr Rambaransingh. She has severe arthritis in her shoulder in which he gives a cortisone injection, in which he knows exactly w..."

January 5, 2016