Ratings for Dr. Peter Bennett

I used him for 2 years. He made me uncomfortable to be around (I didn't wish to be alone with him) and he did not listen regarding concussion symptoms . He was not utd on general concussion treatment currently used. He did not listen to my concerns whatsoever and I missed the opportunity to address treatment on the first year after the injury. I switched doctors and have been very happy with my new doctor of 2 + years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

This guy is definitely just 'practising' medicine.He's an idiot! Couldn't put 2 and 2 together regarding abdominal pain and bleeding. Avoid this guy!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I have some major problems he did ex rays said it was a little ware and tare. Then I find out from a different dr that my bones are rubbing against each other. He didn't listen to me and made me feel uncomfortable I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had him and I found he was more interested in chatting about his own life than asking why I was there. He is a pill pusher. I needed a few T3's to get me though the week and he asked if I wanted a 100 pills. My husband was with me and my husband said "I don't think he was listening at all" He brushed off any complaints as it was nothing. I think he just wants any easy job in the Okanagan. Very disappointed in him

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I found Dr. Bennet to be great for the first 2 years but now hes more of a Snyder snot. I'm not one to run to the docs for every booboo either. I won't go back again

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I had kidney stones. His conscientious attitude made him go extra mile and gave me a ct scan. This saved my life when it turned up malignant tumour which was still small enough to be quickly removed. No way to say thanks for that. But, thanks!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Always rushes me. I asked to have my arm exrayed . He said I dont give out forms for that????? I asked to have a hormonal test done , he said you dont need that not helpful or caring.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

A caring and knowledgable doctor who listens.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013