Ratings for Dr. Yasir Batres

Best doctor I ever saw!! Explained everything so I could understand. Ordered all the appropriate testing. I'm very blessed to have found him. I would recommend him to anyone! Office staff was friendly and outgoing. A great experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Batres is an excellent physician , he has a excellent bed side manner , listens to all your problems and trys to find the solution , I would highly recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I found Dr. Batres to be smug and dismissive. I was not happy with my visit and will seek out a new cardiologist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

When I walked in to the office, the staff kindly greeted me and were helpful when I had questions. I could tell Dr Batres was a good listener as I explained my complex health situation. He was not rushed and spent ample time with me. The treatment he provided was just what I needed. I feel so much better and am grateful to him for helping me get on the right track to better health. I wish I had found him much sooner.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

very patient, explained things well and took time to go over things

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Did not want to run tests until he was sure that the insurance would pay even though my primary care had sent me to him as an emergency. Told me his "gut feeling" was that I was suffering from a bronchial problem and not cardiac. He had no evidence for his "gut feeling".

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

listened to my heart and told me that it was his "gut feeling that I had a bronchial problem. Did not run tests even though I had just been referred by my primary care doc as an emergency.non caring and unsympathetic

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Dr. Yasir Batres's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Amerigroup