Dr. Jackie Korol

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jackie Korol

I had a very positive dental experience with Dr. Korol. She demonstrates thorough expertise in dental work. She is very personable and demonstrates exceptional dental work. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Korol for the removal of my amalgam fillings. She is a wonderful dentist-very personable and professional, and I would highly recommend her. Having been terrified of dentists in the past, she is very calm and walks me through every step as she goes. My mouth feels fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I was a first time patient and can say that Dr. Korol is an awesome dentist. Very personable . Great work!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Amazing dentist, very personable, it was my first time seeing Dr. Korol and she made me feel very comfortable and did a great job!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Korol is a real sweetheart and great dentist. I was impressed by her ability to make a fast and accurate diagnosis...previous dentists hadn't be able to tell me what was wrong. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Jackie Korol's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jackie Korol is passionate about providing outstanding dental care! She completed her dental studies in 2011 and has since been practicing in Alberta. Dr. Korol grew up in Edmonton but has since moved to Calgary and loves being close to the mountains! In her free time, Dr Korol enjoys the outdoors. On weekends you can find her hiking, biking, skiing or snowboarding. She also loves to travel and is always adding new destinations to her bucket list.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2006)
  • New York University (Grad. 2010)

• Dental exam