Ratings for Dr. Gnanaraj Shanmugarajah

You rock man honestly great doctor great person.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have had the benefit of experiencing many very competent and compassionate doctors. I have also experienced my share of arrogant, ignorant, condescending, and ineffectual doctors. It is my pleasure to report that Dr. Gnanaraj Shanmugarajah, or Dr. Raja as he courteously insists on being addressed, is indeed one of the most remarkably cordial, attentive, and knowledgeable physician I have ever had cause to visit. In my estimation, he deserves to be singled out as one of the best practitioners in the city. Thank you Dr. Raja for your patience and your help.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Male 30's patient / generally healthy - i have been seeing this doctor for almost 2 years; he is respectful, friendly and takes his time with me. I had reservations about a younger doctor, but have been very impressed so far; very happy to have a long term family doctor that genuinely cares, and won't be retiring soon.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Really nice doctor, knowledgeable, sincere and will answer all of your questions without hesitation. A rare find in this day and age.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Very knowledgeable young doctor. Kind, caring and compassionate. We feel blessed to have him as our family doctor. Thank you Dr. Rajah

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

By far, one of the top GPs who I have ever come across. He is real, personable and cleared up all of the medical questions I had about my symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Raja is a wonderful doctor. He is extremely patient and will make sure he explains everything to you in detail. I have had numerous health problems over the past year and he is the only doctor I trust at the local walk-in clinic. He is there only on Thursdays and I wait until Thursday to see him, no matter how sick I am. He is extremely knowledgeable and you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. He will take his time with you and I have never felt rushed by him. He lets you take an active role in your medical care and leaves plenty of time for questions. I've visited numerous doctors and specialists over the years and none of them has ever been as thoughtful or helpful as Dr. Raja.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Very smart young man.great knowledge saw my swollen legs and ordered lots of blood work.must not forget the x-rays and ultra sounds.the office is well up to date.Very polite great listing.All the best to u and your staff.THANK YOU.REGARDS DANIEL

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014