Ratings for Dr. Carla Vanbeek-Paterson

Love this office!!! Staff are amazing- so accommodating. I can't even believe people would say the receptionist is rude- So very polite and helpful. All the staff are amazing here. You are a person not a dollar sign- Trust me you want to go here. Its usually the complainers fault- not the business!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Receptionist is very rude and judgmental the dentist is ok but I will not be returning

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had crowns put on my teeth by Dr. Carla. A week later I showed her that my crown was not aligned with my gums and there was a small space there. She assured me that it was my fault that they ended up this way (a week after the procedure.) Low and behold the crowns didn't even last 3 years and am now paying to have them redone again. I will not be returning to this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I also followed Dr. Carla from her previous practice. However, the service I have received has increasingly gone down hill. The receptionist has become rude, during my routine cleaning/check up I have found that the dentist wasn't even there. Candice and the assistant (Sherry?) are excellent, but I am paying to have a check up by a dentist. I also feel that the practice has only become a pay check for Dr. Carla, and patient care has become inconvenient and secondary to how much money she can make off of you. I hope she takes a moment to read these reviews as she has lost me and my family as patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am shocked at reading the comments below. I followed Carla from her previous practice to her new practice after one of the dentists at her former practice tried to convince me it was okay to xray my teeth when I was pregnant. I called Carla as she was opening up the new business and she say me immediately. Since then the level of care I have received is great. They are friendly, they treat you like a person and not just a client. I like to have my teeth cleaned more often than my insurance covers therefore they worked with my insurance company to make this happen. My kids love going to see their dental hygienist and fight to see who can sit in the chair first. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Just feel like she is all about the money... very impersonable... will not be returning

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Carla and her staff have been great with my kids (Aged 7 and 9). Our family needed to find a dentist that could undo the trauma that our former dentist caused my kids, and Dr. Carla and her staff were welcoming, reassuring, and made the kids comfortable with returning to the dentist. I absolutely recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I would definitely recommend this dental office. They are great with my kids as well. I went to this office because I asked a dear friend who is a dental assistant with another dental office who she recommended in this town. Dr. Carla all the way is what I was told..... Glad I listened.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

She is rude and very unprofessional. Money comes first and her clients care comes second. I went there a few time and I will never return. She is quick to fly off the handle if she hears something she does not like. Unbelievable!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I cannot believe people have anything but great things to say about Dr. Karla and her staff. We have been with her from the time before she opened her own office and would not switch her for anyone else. The staff is patient, kind and very knowledgable. We never feel rushed but never get stuck waiting ether. I have good teeth so they reccommended that I only come in once a year instead of every 6-9 months. We think the whole team is great and they definitely know how to deal with children as well. I am left to believe that some of these reviews might be a competitor speaking and not a true patient.

Submitted December 9, 2014