Ratings for Dr. Henry Jacubovic

Such an amazing Doctor. Has helped my family for many years. Always kind and considerate. I would refer him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Discusting honorable disgrace to the College of Physicions .... The man whom calls himself a doctor and actually has a licence to practice medicine is a disgrase to St.Mikes Hospital. He is arogent, condiseding, rude,selfabsobed, full of fubosh l wish l had never be regered to him .l left very humiluated and very disdressed. I would strongley advice any one who has a serious contact dermatitis to seek help and answers from anyone but this very crule abusive little person.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Don't waste your time with this Dr, he is rude, arrogant, , abusive. I read the reviews before going and thought he can't be that bad, boy was I wrong, he is a total Jerk. Go to someone else, anybody would be better than him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I was Dr. Henry Jakubovic's resident during this time ( March 2016), and had an absolutely amazing time learning from him. He was nothing but a wealth of information and knowledge. We thoroughly enjoyed each and every patient interaction during my stint at St. Michael's Hospital. He is knowledgeable, kind, goal oriented and keeps the conversations brief and to the point but is very effective in the treatments that he suggests. Should you have further questions, he does his best to answer them in a language that patients understand. I have had an absolutely amazing experience learning from him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This comment is about Dr. Henry Jakubovic, dermatologist at St Michael's Hospital in Toronto (as I see there are other doctors with this name in Ontario). My family doctor referred me to Dr. J. to look at a stubborn rash around my mouth with which I had been suffering for over a year. I was pretty resigned to it, as nothing seemed to help. But he gave me some prescriptions that cleared it up in 2 months. For that he is my hero. He knows exactly what he is doing. And he wrote a note back to my family doctor with instructions on what she can do if my rash comes back, which I found proactive and organized; and he gave me a bunch of free samples of face cream that is working out very well. Also, I took advantage of him a bit by bringing a couple of questions on unrelated matters, and he and his resident (she was also terrific) were happy to give me very helpful answers. I could not be more pleased with Dr J and his resident. On top of that, I found him to be a delightful man; I'm having a hard time imagining what could have prompted some of the very general and somewhat abusive comments on here. For what it's worth, his resident and all the staff seemed to regard him with some affection, which you just don't see when the doctor's personality is as described by some of the other commenters. Five stars for Dr J.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I absolutely do NOT recommend Dr. Jacubovic!!! He is extremely rude, arrogant, lacks interpersonal skills, abusive, etc. He tried to say that I was crazy and it was just because I was a mother that my hands are the way they are. Turns out he was absolutely wrong and I absolutely DO have many allergies after having the patch test done. He was abusive to me as well as to his staff. He has no respect for anyone and should not be practicing medicine. He is a disgrace to the hospital!! Obviously the one and only positive post on this rating is in fact a family member or Dr. Jacubovic himself. I have never in my life ever met anyone so arrogant and abusive. If you have any other choice of doctor, PLEASE do not consider this one.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I was a little surprised Dr. Jacubovic did not perform a biopsy of the actual flare up. How else is he to confirm that the patch was not a myriad of possibilities and actually his diagnosis. To add to the lack of care, his interpersonal skills leave much to be desired.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I have never met a more arrogant person in all my life... not just doctors, out of everyone I have EVER met, this man takes the prize. ZERO people skills. Avoid seeing this man at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Ignore what others say about Dr. H. Jakubovic. He is extremely smart, helpful and knowledgeable.He does not deserve the terrible remarks that have been posted about him. He is,beyond doubt, a 10 out of 10 doctor. I have seen numerous dermatologists and know whereof I speak. The guy is wonderful. And ...NO.. I am not his friend, a member of his family, etc. I am merely one of his patients and am very troubled by the allegations against a lovely man.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I think this doctor was extremely rude and abrasive. He has no business dealing with people.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013