Ratings for Dr. Maher Fattouh

After getting no significant results from my regular / emergency room doctors, nor my time in physical therapy, I am grateful for the knowledge and skill of Dr Fattouh. I've now been able to do things I haven't been able to do in years, due to the pain they caused. Thank you, Dr Fattouh.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

Dr Fattough and the APM staff are wonderful. They listen to my concerns and implement an appropriate plan of care. They treat me with compassion and respect. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

Very thorough and great bedside manners! I was very pleased with my new injection site that they knew what and where it was needed!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

I have had two procedures with him on my knee and they are both wonderful procedures

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Have worked with him for years. I trust him with my health care needs.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Everything was great !!! But I asked the nurse who took me to the OP rm to doc F that l needed stronger pain meds, right now and my hole head is numb and it very very painful and the medication he gave me it's not taking the pain away !!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

After suffering virtually unbearable back pain for years, Dr. Fattouh and staff have eradicated all pain in that location. I can hardly express my relief as well as gratitude to regain my life and lifestyle back! Thank you all eternally!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr Fattouh is very precise and to the point he tells me like it is and in a way I understand

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr. Fattouh has helped with my low back pain and pain with other medical issues. He is willing to listen and work with you to find the best pain relief or procedures. The staff is excellent and return calls.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

I’m happy with the care and information I receive from him. They are very kind and friendly at his clinic.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019