Ratings for Dr. Ian Sunderland

Amazing amazing!!! He is so calm and confident! Was a great healing time after he was done!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Sunderland and Briana were exceptionally knowledgeable and professional. They were able to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Will definitely return for further skin care treatment. I would also add that Dr. Sunderland had performed a septorhinoplasty with cartilage grafting on me last February and I am beyond satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Dr Sunderland for cosmetic or reconstructive services.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I was very dissatisfied with his services. He does not communicate well and does not take other factors other than the bone part healing. There are legiments and other issues besides bones during the healing process. I'd give him a zero if I could. Also I got huge conflicting opinions from other doctors, makes me feel like he doesn't quite know what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I'm so pleased with the results of Dr. Sunderland's skin care products. I purchased the set of 5 and was able to see a significant change in a couple of weeks. I've tried other professional, celebrity, and over- the-counter skin care products and was mostly disappointed. the cost is very reasonable and I will definitely be an ongoing customer.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have to say, I am beyond impressed with Dr. Sunderland. He was so patient and never rushed me. Thank you and the team.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Sunderland! He is absolutely amazing. I am beyond pleased with the results of a major surgery that he performed on me a few years ago. He was always very calm and professional, making my recovery go very smoothly. Thank you so so much to Dr. Sunderland and his team.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I'm so pleased with the results of my surgery. Dr. Sunderland is an excellent plastic surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I can't say enough about my recent experience with this group of people . All the staff and Dr. Sunderland made the whole experience so much better than I could have imagined. Also, I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you to an amazing group of people.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Sunderland performed surgery on my nose a few months ago. It was disfigured from a sporting accident. Another surgeon tried fixing it about 7 years ago but made it worse by adding a haphazard graft to it. My nose was a mess. I didn't think it was fixable. Dr. Sunderland fixed it so well and I'm very grateful to him for it. It looks normal! I haven't had a normal looking nose since I was 12. It makes me want to cry there's such a weight lifted off of me. Thank you so much Dr. Sunderland.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I don't typically write reviews, but felt compelled because of my experience. Dr. Sunderland performed surgery on my daughter after a severe accident . He was extremely competent, professional and communicative to help set expectations appropriately, which was key for not only my daughter but also myself as we went through this experience as a family. Surgery should never be taken lightly and I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Sunderland. On a side note, Toni (the office manager?) was wonderful to work with--prompt, professional, caring.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Ian Sunderland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sunderland is a specialist in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Our office employs a patient
first philosophy, ensuring the highest quality of care with an emphasis on patient safety,
comfort and privacy. We proudly serve patients from all across Saskatchewan, as well as
the neighbouring provinces of Alberta and Manitoba.

• Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2011)

• Rhinoplasty