Ratings for Dr. Ian Sunderland

My cosmetic surgery experience with Dr Sunderland was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. I am very pleased with the outcome and will for sure use his service again. Toni is great = thank you both.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Avoid this doctor at all costs! He has no bed side manner whatsoever. Had a bad feeling about him from the get go and now am dealing with the consequences. Will require abother surgery to fix his botch job!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

This surgeon was the best in stoon. Took them 3 timea beforw ian got it right. Im grateful to be his patient. The comment before u must of been rude or something to be treated likw that.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Ian Sunderland is an excellent...excellent doctor.....looking forward to see him again. Also, his Assistant Toni has been more then helpful........amazing girl. Thanks to both of you.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Great doctor, his assistant Toni was absolutely amazing. She helped us through this challenging time and was very prompt and professional to deal with. She also had the most amazing eyes I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

FANTASTIC! Dr. Sunderland was very knowledgeable and kind. He answered all my questions. I strongly recommend him. The medical field needs more people like him! I honestly can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Very kind, calm and made us feel so comfortable. My daughter had surgery and because of him she wasn't nervous at all. Then his staff called around to find a special headband for my daughter. Was the best doctor experience we've in a very long time. A million thanks to dr.sunderland and his staff!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr.Sunderland is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. From the moment I met him he was extemely kind & knowledgable with my procedure. Made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I could not be happier with my results and I have only him to thank.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Very thorough and compassionate. I was very nervous and he made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I only had minor surgery but was very impressed with how quickly I got in and he answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. His staff were also very welcoming and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Ian Sunderland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sunderland is a specialist in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Our office employs a patient
first philosophy, ensuring the highest quality of care with an emphasis on patient safety,
comfort and privacy. We proudly serve patients from all across Saskatchewan, as well as
the neighbouring provinces of Alberta and Manitoba.

• Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2011)

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My cosmetic surgery experience with Dr Sunderland was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. I am very pleased with the outcome and will for sure use his ser..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Avoid this doctor at all costs! He has no bed side manner whatsoever. Had a bad feeling about him from the get go and now am dealing with the consequences. Will..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This surgeon was the best in stoon. Took them 3 timea beforw ian got it right. Im grateful to be his patient. The comment before u must of been rude or somethin..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "CHOOSE ANY OTHER PLASTIC SURGEON IN SASKATOON! He does not take the time to fully communicate properly and was quite rude and inconsiderate. I would not recomme..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ian Sunderland is an excellent...excellent doctor.....looking forward to see him again. Also, his Assistant Toni has been more then helpful........amazing g..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, his assistant Toni was absolutely amazing. She helped us through this challenging time and was very prompt and professional to deal with. She al..."

July 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drsunderland.ca" to "http://www.drsunderland.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "S7H0" to "S7K 3H3". Address has been updated from "None" to "750 Spadina Crescent East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13066537766".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "FANTASTIC! Dr. Sunderland was very knowledgeable and kind. He answered all my questions. I strongly recommend him. The medical field needs more people like him..."

March 10, 2015