Dr. Ian Sunderland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ian Sunderland

The Best!!I have had the best experience! I am big chicken and very scary about whole surgery ideas, but after very first appointment with Ian Sanderland, I thought, I will be very well care of. And he did! He is truly talented trust worthy doctor! Very happy with the result! Top to the bottom!! If I ever will need such a help, it is defined choice - Ian Sanderland!🤗

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I had a 10/10 experience with Dr. Sunderland . First my appt for BBA started 15 min EARLY which I was psyched about as I had another close meeting to attend afterwards and was worried about making it. In the waiting I room I saw, no joke, a father-daughter nose job coming in for follow-up and they looked aaaahhhmazing, and also mother and daugther bleph who looked likewise to-die. The consult was great, all of my questions answered and I was ready yesterday for my break aug/lift to be done YESTERDAY!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Ian Sunderland performed rhinoplasty surgery on me. He is extremely professional and caring. He is also very punctual. I felt very comfortable talking to him and he answered all my questions. His staff of nurse's are amazing aswell!! They took really good care of me before and after surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and professional surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr Sunderland did surgery on my face to remove skin cancer. He is absolutely amazing. So knowledgeable and kind. I felt so comfortable with him right from the first meeting. He preformed a 3 hour surgery with reconstruction. I am cancer free and you can’t even see the scars. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I am so happy with with my new breasts! I got implants and a lift and could not be happier. Dr Sunderland is knowledgeable, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Sunderland is not only an exceptional and talented surgeon but is extremely ethical and caring. I felt that the whole way through the pre and post op process that he genuinely had my best interest and well being in mind. I always felt extremely comfortable asking him questions and felt I always got knowledgeable answers. My procedures couldn’t have gone any better and that is 100 percent due to Dr Sunderland’s expertise, his incredibly organized and competent admin assistant Jesseka, and the team of personable, caring nurses in his team.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I went to see Dr. Sunderland to talk about a procedure I wanted to get done. Don't get me wrong, he is very knowledgable about what he does but he didn't even give me an opportunity to barely speak and he didn't let me ask any questions really, I left my consult feeling like I had no idea what my outcome was going to be. If I'm going to pay $150 for a consult I expect that I should leave feeling confident in what I am getting done.. The fact he barely let me speak is why I am going with someone else.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I am a 36 year old who is not your typical " glam" cosmetic patient-- in all other areas of my life I am low key-- little to no make up, rarely shave my legs, etc. I have started to feel insecure about aging, so I made an appointment to see what could be done. Dr. Sunderland asked me a lot of questions about what result I was looking for, and really made sure we were on the same page. He gave me options, but was not pushy. In the end I got some Botox to soften my " eleven" lines between my brows, and he did some lip filler. I have always been self-concious of my small upper lip which disappears when I smile. I cannot tell you how happy i am with the results. The lip filler I loved immediately. It was not too painful at all, and he showed the perfect amount of restraint. I could tell, people who know me well could tell, but i certainly do not have duck lips. He saved the remainder of the filler and told me i could come back in a week if they were not big enough, but he was smart enough to know not to go too big to begin with because I wanted a more natural look. Two weeks out, and my botox is perfect. I may get some around my eyes next time, as I am so impressed with my forehead. He even gave me a small " brow lift". He talked all about muscle anatomy of the face, and its clear he knows what he is doing. I honestly feel like I look 5-6 years younger. I certainly look happier. I will definately go back. On the way out I purchased some of his own skin care products, and so far I love those, too. All natural, scent free, and decently priced. The best thing about it is that no one even tried to "up sell" me anything-- not the skin care, not extra botox, nothing. I got to ask for what I wanted and I was helped. I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of, rather I felt like I was being taken care of. I've been turned off at other places before when you go in for a consultation and you end up feeling even worse about yourself. Not here. For anyone looking for an honest assessment and for someone to actually listen to what YOU want go see Dr. Sunderland.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I had an injury to my nose about three year ago, I was seen by an ENT who said he could fix it but indeed just made it worse. I struggled with self confidence a long while after that. A friend of my friends had seen Dr Sunderland for other reasons and had referred me to him. I called in to make an appointment his receptionist and I talked for a while and I had described my recent experienceb and issues with my nose she was very helpful and had recommended me to get a referral as she felt this could be covered. I saw my family doctor and got a referral sent to him ASAP. When I had seen him he was very honest with me to what he can do for me and he took the time to speak with me and explain in detail the surgery plans. I was very grateful to have such honest and genuine care I did have my surgery and am very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Easy to get information and bookings! I left it in his hands that he knew based on my body what would look good for myself and he did just that! Couldn’t be happier with everything!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Ian Sunderland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sunderland is a specialist in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Our office employs a patient
first philosophy, ensuring the highest quality of care with an emphasis on patient safety,
comfort and privacy. We proudly serve patients from all across Saskatchewan, as well as
the neighbouring provinces of Alberta and Manitoba.

• Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2011)

• Rhinoplasty