Ratings for Dr. Ian Sunderland

Perhaps one of the most gifted plastic surgeons’ in the Province and the best of those skills are reserved for private billings. If he’s seeing you on the public dine, heaven help you because you’ll be flying coach. Unless you’re a pretty young girl……… and even then, don’t expect to leave his knife looking the same as you did before. All the photos of you prior will look like a stranger to you every time you look in the mirror; he mutilated my face! It was supposed to be a routine surgery, for him, but if there is even the slightest of a wrinkle through the operation his clock is ticking and your time is up. Remember! You only get one bag of peanuts in coach. Expect the follow ups to be very brief. After the pinned up Russian accented blond exits, it’s your turn but the greeting will be far less warm. You will garner about as much of his time and attention as the hotdog vender gives to the nosebleed seats. The problem is; he’s so good that if you don’t agree with him on that you must be crazy or at least ungrateful. I now get to spend the rest of my life being an ungrateful mutilated gargoyle and I am constantly trying to find the courage every morning to pull the trigger. On the plus side his receptionist is perhaps the kindest young lady on the planet. I might suggest Dr. Thomson, he seems to balance the two tiered thing well. I would also avoid Dr. Chandran, he’d laugh at his mother’s funeral; he always has the most inappropriate grin on his face.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Perhaps one of the most gifted plastic surgeons’ in the Province and the best of those skills are reserved for private billings. If he’s seeing you on the public dine, heaven help you because you’ll be flying coach. Unless you’re a pretty young girl……… and even then, don’t expect to leave his knife looking the same as you did before. All the photos of you prior will look like a stranger to you then every time you look in the mirror; he mutilated my face! It was supposed to be a routine surgery, for him, but if there is even the slightest of a wrinkle through the operation his clock is ticking and your time is up. Remember! You only get one bag of peanuts in coach. Expect the follow ups to be very brief. After the pinned up Russian accented blond exits, it’s your turn but the greeting will be far less warm. You will garner about as much of his time and attention as the hotdog vender gives to the nosebleed seats. The problem is; he’s so good that if you don’t agree with him on that you must be crazy or at least ungrateful. I now get to spend the rest of my life being an ungrateful mutilated gargoyle and I am constantly trying to find the courage every morning to pull the trigger. On the plus side his receptionist is perhaps the kindest young lady on the planet. I might suggest Dr. Thomson, he seems to balance the two tiered thing well. I would also avoid Dr. Chandran, he’d laugh at his mother’s funeral; he always has the most inappropriate grin on his face.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

A had a breast augmentation done and couldn't be happier. The size and shape he suggested are perfect. The process was simple, recovery faster than expected, and he is very professional and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty done by Dr. Sunderland. They both turned out great. Healing process for both was relatively smooth and easy. Always had his AA book follow-ups with me for months after to help ease my mind. He sets realistic goals for you, he informs you of what he plans to do and why he’s doing it that way, while still fulfilling what you say you want. Saskatoon is blessed to have a surgeon like this.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Ian Sunderland He is extremely professional and caring,He is also very punctual.His staff of nurse’s are amazing as well!!I would highly recommend Him to anyone looking for knowledgeable and professional surgeons!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I recently got lip fillers for the first time, and I was worried about them ending up looking fake, or duck like. They turned out AMAZING , and so natural no one can even tell they aren't natural! Dr. Ian Sunderland is extremely knowledgeable, and explained everything to me and made sure I was comfortable and knew everything before the procedure, I'm extremely happy I decided to see him!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I am recovering after surgery right now and wanted to say, Doctor Sunderland is absolutely the best!! I am very happy with the result 😊! I have been able to communicate with him during my recovery, he has been quick to respond to all of my inquiries. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor 🤗👍. My boobs are looking and feeling great👍😋😃!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

The Best!!I have had the best experience! I am big chicken and very scary about whole surgery ideas, but after very first appointment with Ian Sanderland, I thought, I will be very well care of. And he did! He is truly talented trust worthy doctor! Very happy with the result! Top to the bottom!! If I ever will need such a help, it is defined choice - Ian Sanderland!🤗

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I had a 10/10 experience with Dr. Sunderland . First my appt for BBA started 15 min EARLY which I was psyched about as I had another close meeting to attend afterwards and was worried about making it. In the waiting I room I saw, no joke, a father-daughter nose job coming in for follow-up and they looked aaaahhhmazing, and also mother and daugther bleph who looked likewise to-die. The consult was great, all of my questions answered and I was ready yesterday for my break aug/lift to be done YESTERDAY!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Ian Sunderland performed rhinoplasty surgery on me. He is extremely professional and caring. He is also very punctual. I felt very comfortable talking to him and he answered all my questions. His staff of nurse's are amazing aswell!! They took really good care of me before and after surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and professional surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Ian Sunderland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sunderland is a specialist in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Our office employs a patient
first philosophy, ensuring the highest quality of care with an emphasis on patient safety,
comfort and privacy. We proudly serve patients from all across Saskatchewan, as well as
the neighbouring provinces of Alberta and Manitoba.

• Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2011)

• Rhinoplasty