Dr. Ian Sunderland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ian Sunderland

Dr. Sunderland did an amazing job on my nose. Going in he said I didn't have a bad nose and the things I wanted to fix weren't the easiest to change. He told me I may come out of the surgery wishing there was more of a change. However I'm amazed at the change he made in my nose. It's perfect and I couldn't be happier. After reviewing Dr. Sunderland's credentials and reading his biography on the University of Saskatchewan website I felt fully confident in his ability to give me a beautiful nose. I'm ecstatic about the outcome of my rhinoplasty. Would go to Dr. Sunderland again for any future plastic surgery interests.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Sunderland did my labiaplasty. I could not be happier with the results. He is a great doctor. Caring and kind. His staff is great as well. I would highly suggest him for this. The only thing I didn't like is that he lacks before and after pictures on his website. It would be nice to showcase his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

So glad I decided to go with Dr Sunderland for my rhinplasty. He was recommended by a friend of mine who is a nurse in the SHR. I couldn't be happier! I finally have a nose that doesn't embarrass me! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Amazing amazing!!! He is so calm and confident! Was a great healing time after he was done!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Sunderland and Briana were exceptionally knowledgeable and professional. They were able to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Will definitely return for further skin care treatment. I would also add that Dr. Sunderland had performed a septorhinoplasty with cartilage grafting on me last February and I am beyond satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Dr Sunderland for cosmetic or reconstructive services.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I was very dissatisfied with his services. He does not communicate well and does not take other factors other than the bone part healing. There are legiments and other issues besides bones during the healing process. I'd give him a zero if I could. Also I got huge conflicting opinions from other doctors, makes me feel like he doesn't quite know what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I'm so pleased with the results of Dr. Sunderland's skin care products. I purchased the set of 5 and was able to see a significant change in a couple of weeks. I've tried other professional, celebrity, and over- the-counter skin care products and was mostly disappointed. the cost is very reasonable and I will definitely be an ongoing customer.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have to say, I am beyond impressed with Dr. Sunderland. He was so patient and never rushed me. Thank you and the team.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Sunderland! He is absolutely amazing. I am beyond pleased with the results of a major surgery that he performed on me a few years ago. He was always very calm and professional, making my recovery go very smoothly. Thank you so so much to Dr. Sunderland and his team.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I'm so pleased with the results of my surgery. Dr. Sunderland is an excellent plastic surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Ian Sunderland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sunderland is a specialist in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Our office employs a patient
first philosophy, ensuring the highest quality of care with an emphasis on patient safety,
comfort and privacy. We proudly serve patients from all across Saskatchewan, as well as
the neighbouring provinces of Alberta and Manitoba.

• Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2011)

• Rhinoplasty