Ratings for Dr. Ian Sunderland

I have to say, I am beyond impressed with Dr. Sunderland. He was so patient and never rushed me. Thank you and the team.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Sunderland! He is absolutely amazing. I am beyond pleased with the results of a major surgery that he performed on me a few years ago. He was always very calm and professional, making my recovery go very smoothly. Thank you so so much to Dr. Sunderland and his team.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I'm so pleased with the results of my surgery. Dr. Sunderland is an excellent plastic surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I can't say enough about my recent experience with this group of people . All the staff and Dr. Sunderland made the whole experience so much better than I could have imagined. Also, I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you to an amazing group of people.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Sunderland performed surgery on my nose a few months ago. It was disfigured from a sporting accident. Another surgeon tried fixing it about 7 years ago but made it worse by adding a haphazard graft to it. My nose was a mess. I didn't think it was fixable. Dr. Sunderland fixed it so well and I'm very grateful to him for it. It looks normal! I haven't had a normal looking nose since I was 12. It makes me want to cry there's such a weight lifted off of me. Thank you so much Dr. Sunderland.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I don't typically write reviews, but felt compelled because of my experience. Dr. Sunderland performed surgery on my daughter after a severe accident . He was extremely competent, professional and communicative to help set expectations appropriately, which was key for not only my daughter but also myself as we went through this experience as a family. Surgery should never be taken lightly and I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Sunderland. On a side note, Toni (the office manager?) was wonderful to work with--prompt, professional, caring.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Sunderland in 2015 and have been thrilled with the results. While I was happy in the months immediately after surgery, Dr sunderland told me it could take up to a full year for the full effects to show. My nose is actually better than the way I envisioned it Dr. Sunderland spent a long time with me discussing the procedure and answering all my questions. He also told me of all the risks of surgery so I was well prepared. On the day of surgery, he allayed my pre-operative anxiety and I went into the procedure with confidence that everything would be great - and it was. I do not understand a previous review that said he has no bed side manner. Besides being the absolutely best doctor I've been to, he is the nicest and most considerate. He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Just went in for a consultation today. Dr. Sunderland listen to what I wanted done and came out with a good solution. He told me realistic goals and I felt that his advice made me realize if I was to go extreme on my nose it would come out looking way to fake. Will see how the surgery goes!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Do not leave your face in the hands of this man! He lacks experience! Went in to for a septorhinoplasty and came out with problems than I had going in. Now I am consulting with doctors in Toronto to have this fixed. Having to wait a whole year for a revision has been emotionally draining and has affectes my lofe negatively in so many ways. Do your homework...and get an A+ by staying far away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I asked my nurse friends who I should see for my surgery and they all said Dr. Sunderland. They said he was a perfectionist and never stops until the outcome is as perfect as humanly possible. I am early in my recovery but I am already happy with my results. I would recommend him. His office was easy to work with .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Ian Sunderland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sunderland is a specialist in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Our office employs a patient
first philosophy, ensuring the highest quality of care with an emphasis on patient safety,
comfort and privacy. We proudly serve patients from all across Saskatchewan, as well as
the neighbouring provinces of Alberta and Manitoba.

• Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 2011)

• Rhinoplasty