Ratings for Dr. Abenaa Ayeh

Best dentist , so friendly , thanks so much for all your work , wishing you and your staff all the best

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I've had a a lot of dentists in my time and she's the first one I'm truly happy with. She's very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Her compassion and passion really shine through her work and work ethic. She goes above and beyond to make sure you understand everything, and that you get what you need.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have nothing but respect for Dr Ayeh. I have been to two other Dentists in Vancouver and she is by far the best. I value the time she takes to understand a problem. She is always up-front about costs and I never feel pressured to move forward with a procedure until I am 100% sure. She is extremely thorough and explains procedures to you clearly so you are well informed. She seems very passionate about patient health and genuinely loves her job. I like the relaxed atmosphere of the office very much and I have recommended many others to her. I hope to have her in my life for a long time as well as my children too!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Very friendly, cheerful and effecient.Dealt with my problem quickly and accurately. And that's a good thing.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Seems to do good work but I was left with some ulceration's that were very pain full for about one week

Submitted July 26, 2012