Ratings for Dr. Srino Bharam

I wouldn’t recommend him to my worst enemy. His diagnosis was all wrong, he failed to order diagnostic testing, he pushed me into surgery, he altered my medical records, failed to record my symptoms, he lied about everything, his poor skills in the OR ruined me. He is mean and untrustworthy. What a mistake I made. Don’t follow my path.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Bharam repaired a ligament in my right hip and repaired the chip in the hip after a slip and fall. It healed amazing. He did such a great job on me, that 10 years later I still recommend him and can hardly tell i had any surgery in my hip.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Go elsewhere. Careless, liar, reckless, uncaring, unprofessional, no follow through, bait and switch with procedures . Too many horrors to list including horrific life altering results. Highly recommend you choose an academic institution where there is at least some level of accountability.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Wish I never went to Dr. Bharam for my hip arthroscopy. I'm in worse pain now than I was before my procedure. Doesn't care about patients, tries to fit as many surgeries as possible within a day. Please do yourself a favor an do not use him

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Horrible surgeon and staff. Terrible outcome. Abandoned me following injuries he created. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Do your homework and do NOT choose him as your surgeon. My entire leg, and life, will never be the same thanks to the botch job he did on me. He lied through his teeth when he said my post-op imaging was normal. When I showed him other doctors' opinions of his work and the NEW injuries he created, he still refused to help me. He left me in agonizing pain for months--pain so bad I couldn't even leave my home, and still can barely venture out years later. On top of that, he also altered my medical records to cover up his lies. He never fully conveyed the risks of the procedures, and he performed other repairs we never even discussed--ones he knew I never would have agreed to have done. I wish I never met this monster. Please take my advice and stay away. Trust your care elsewhere like a quality hip center filled with providers who do thousands of hip repairs and who do research on hip diseases and injuries.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Bharam was recommended by my chiropractor. My first few visits were good, but later as the pain increased he was dismissive of my symptoms. At one point he told me that I would get occasional flare-ups, and to only come back if things were really bad. Finally my leg collapsed and he gave me a cortisone shot and ordered an MRI. The cortisone worked for a week and I went back to him and I was told I had a meniscus tear and Bakers Cyst. He recommended removal of the cyst without explaining the pros and cons. He was on the phone with his wife part of the time and I got the sense he had somewhere else to be. I could barely get any questions answered. His male assistant was more helpful. Luckily I decided to read up on Baker's Cysts and found that removal is not recommended. I went to another orthopedic surgeon who said the same. I ended up having surgery by another doctor for a torn meniscus and other problems. I think the torn meniscus, or at least the other problems that developed could have been avoided if Dr. Bharam had been a more caring and attentive doctor. He acts like he cannot be bothered. Do Not Go To Him. Do research and find a really good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Destroyed me; careless monster. I do not recommend!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

One of the worst doctors I have ever been to. Broke a telephone appt with me and never got back to me about my hip MRI results. Had to get report from the radiologist himself. Complete negligence and lack of ethics and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Bharam took my hip problem and made it worse. I required subsequent surgery and suffered severe injuries because of him. Receptionist is cold. Bharam will tell you to pack your parachute once he feels hes done with you....because his scope is limited and he can't see the big picture when it comes to complex ortho problems.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012