Ratings for Dr. J Stewart

Have been going to Dr. Stewart (Montreal General Hospital - Cardiology)for over 30 years and wouldn't think of changing to another. He is professional, takes his time with you to explain things and DOESN'T PUSH DRUGS!! He sees his patients at the cardiology clinic on Fridays and over the years the front reception staff has changed many times, not always the most friendly. I believe he no longer takes new patients and I feel fortunate to be one of his. I have had to have a VERY special procedure done and he continues to follow my progress closely and with friendly professionalism. Before my special operation 20 years ago, I asked him if he would mind if I got a second-opinion (I just thought it would be wise, not likely necessary given my bad symptoms) and he was very open, not offended at all. He's taught most of the cardiologists in Montreal, many are now with the Maud clinic at the Royal Vic. I will continue to see him as long as I can.Keeps on top of latest techniques.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013