Ratings for Dr. Seema Shetty

I love my veneer that she did for me. Fantastic job.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Shetty has been my dentist since I landed here in canada and I couldn't be happier to have come across this Doctor. She is very honest and doesn't try to push procedures...unless you actually really need it. I'm in the dental industry and I know a lot of doctors in the GTA and let me tell you that Dr. Shetty is by far one of he most honest doctors I've ever met. Every time anyone asks me if i know a good doctor I always say Dr. Seema shetty is quite the best

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

dr.shetty is an amazing dentist. she cares a lot about her patients and i would really recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Shetty is amazing. she is polite sweet gentle and does great work. she knows exactly what to do and when to do it.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I love smilemakers! The staff r very caring and explain everything simply. I would recommend dr.shetty for everybody

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Gero removed my wisdom teeth and it was a good experience. I was ver nervous after hearing all the horrid stories of wisdom teeth. He is gentle and explained everything very well. Even the assistant is very experienced. Gracias smilemakers.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

My husband is been going to Smilemakers from four years. But I had not gone to the dentist for many years due to fears from my last dental experience. My husband highly recommends Dr Shetty and he was absolutely right as it has been such a pleasant experience. I had lot of cavities and crowns and the whole experience was painless and comfortable. Now I am very regular with my dental visits. She is very personable and explains everything so well in detail. She also showed me in the X-ray the cavities and explained about gum disease with all the models. Even the future treatments were so well explained & organised. I find her truly knowledgeable and her staff is charming and highly experienced. I would recommend Smilemakers to all.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Love it! Excellent staff, made me feel safe and all gentle and careful. Also great work. I would recommend Dr.Seema Shetty.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Excellent team, we adore everybody in this office. They go over and beyond to make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Shetty and staff are very professional in what they do. They are also extremely friendly and put the patients at ease during the appointment. Our family love our visits at this dental office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Seema Shetty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients