Dr. Seema Shetty

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Seema Shetty

Definitely 5 star and more. I was in lot of pain, Dr. Shetty went above and beyond to help me. She also spent a lot of time educating me about oral health, indeed an eye opener. The receptionist is also super nice. My first visit at Dr. Shetty's dental office was excellent.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Got my Mum new set of complete dentures by Doctor Shetty. She was quoted 8 implants by another dentist. But Doctor Shetty did her dentures without any implants in 4 weeks. They fit very well and looks beautiful. I saw my Mum smiling and eating after years. My Mum loves going to this office, the doctor and her staff is very compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Will not return. Dentist is very money minded. I was referred to them through open care. They overcharged me.

Submitted August 23, 2018

I was referred by one of my co-worker and loved Smilemakers. Dr Shetty is very knowledgeable and gentle in her work. New patient exam was very detailed and educational. The filling appointment was very smooth compared to my previous dental experiences. Hygienist was very smiling and friendly. All staff are warm and welcoming. They all care about their patient. I will bring my family here.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I recently moved here and I have had exception service with cleaning and fillings. I gained more knowledge about my teeth in two visits than I have in all my other visits combined. Dr. Shetty takes every precaution to ensure optimal dental health and will recommend other dental services if needed. My experience with fillings was the smoothest and was more calming than any other filling I've had done. The staff are not only friendly and genuine, but extremely helpful with appointments, information, benefit plans and knowledge about what will happen during visits. I highly recommend Dr. Shetty.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I should have put a review long back, Dr. Shetty i just love the veneers you did for me. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr Shetty is a great dentist and a very good person, I have been a patient of her since 2012 after Dr Grimaldi retired, but its always has been pleasure to visit the clinic with the warm welcoming staff and being cavity free for my life... i will recommend her as a great dentist in our community...

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Keep up the good work and the good human in you Dr Shetty. Deepest condolences to you for the loss of your father

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I love Dr.Shetty. She always explains what she is doing and does a perfect job. Dr.Shetty is very caring and friendly. I would recommend Dr.Shetty for everyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I love my veneer that she did for me. Fantastic job.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Seema Shetty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company