Dr. Seema Shetty

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Seema Shetty

I recently moved here and I have had exception service with cleaning and fillings. I gained more knowledge about my teeth in two visits than I have in all my other visits combined. Dr. Shetty takes every precaution to ensure optimal dental health and will recommend other dental services if needed. My experience with fillings was the smoothest and was more calming than any other filling I've had done. The staff are not only friendly and genuine, but extremely helpful with appointments, information, benefit plans and knowledge about what will happen during visits. I highly recommend Dr. Shetty.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I should have put a review long back, Dr. Shetty i just love the veneers you did for me. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr Shetty is a great dentist and a very good person, I have been a patient of her since 2012 after Dr Grimaldi retired, but its always has been pleasure to visit the clinic with the warm welcoming staff and being cavity free for my life... i will recommend her as a great dentist in our community...

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Keep up the good work and the good human in you Dr Shetty. Deepest condolences to you for the loss of your father

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I love Dr.Shetty. She always explains what she is doing and does a perfect job. Dr.Shetty is very caring and friendly. I would recommend Dr.Shetty for everyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I love my veneer that she did for me. Fantastic job.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Shetty has been my dentist since I landed here in canada and I couldn't be happier to have come across this Doctor. She is very honest and doesn't try to push procedures...unless you actually really need it. I'm in the dental industry and I know a lot of doctors in the GTA and let me tell you that Dr. Shetty is by far one of he most honest doctors I've ever met. Every time anyone asks me if i know a good doctor I always say Dr. Seema shetty is quite the best

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

dr.shetty is an amazing dentist. she cares a lot about her patients and i would really recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Shetty is amazing. she is polite sweet gentle and does great work. she knows exactly what to do and when to do it.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I love smilemakers! The staff r very caring and explain everything simply. I would recommend dr.shetty for everybody

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Seema Shetty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP