Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ha

Professional, caring, helpful. Excellent doctor. Went out of his way to answer questions, even calling me in off-hours to check and advise. We may be thankful for such cardiologists.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Such a nice and caring Cardiologist. After a year and half of being in AFib I had an ablation done by Dr Ha and he did an amazing job! No more afib and I feel 100% better life can now resume. He answered all my questions, drew pictures of the procedure, met me again prep and then again for port op. He was wonderful highly recommend him for cardiac procedures.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

He is very professional with high human qualities.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Our experience with Dr. Ha and Diane has been excellent. Occasionally we've had to wait a few minutes but that's because he doesn't' rush with his patients. The waiting area is never over crowded.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I must say this was the best physician who ever worked on me. He would make personal calls about my post op health and in hospital care was superb.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Ha did my ablation for me. I found him to be caring and professional. Always takes time to listen. I`m free of a-fib and life is much better. Thank You

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Ha was very kind and he was willing to take the time to answer the questions/concerns I had concerning the EPS / Catheter ablation. Dr. Ha was fairly confident that the catheter ablation would correct my SVT. The overall procedure was brief and he was able to correct it. Thank you Dr. Ha as you have improved the quality of my life and I no longer have SVT and palpitations. My only regret is that I wish I had done the procedure sooner!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Ha ,i was blessed to meet you and on 29 march 2017 you performed a PVI on me and everything was wonderful, i feel so blessed because i meet you and greatful for life for your knowledge and compassion and understanding.I look forward to meet you again, i thank you from the bottom of my heart.Not to forget Diane who is an amazing secretary and a nice ,helpful, valuable person.Thank you ,Stefania and Mircea Constantinescu,Good bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Ha is just awesome in all respects. He had performed a catheter ablation on me at Trillium , Mississauga last week for SVT and I am now 'cured'. I am truly grateful for the skill that you and your team demonstrated. This was a very positive experience and I thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I do not have enough words to express how grateful I am to have met Dr. Ha. Dr. Ha is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. His secretary, Diane, caring and always on top of things. Thank you to all his team, extremely caring and gentle staff. God bless you all.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016