Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ha

Dr. Ha did my ablation for me. I found him to be caring and professional. Always takes time to listen. I`m free of a-fib and life is much better. Thank You

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Ha was very kind and he was willing to take the time to answer the questions/concerns I had concerning the EPS / Catheter ablation. Dr. Ha was fairly confident that the catheter ablation would correct my SVT. The overall procedure was brief and he was able to correct it. Thank you Dr. Ha as you have improved the quality of my life and I no longer have SVT and palpitations. My only regret is that I wish I had done the procedure sooner!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Ha ,i was blessed to meet you and on 29 march 2017 you performed a PVI on me and everything was wonderful, i feel so blessed because i meet you and greatful for life for your knowledge and compassion and understanding.I look forward to meet you again, i thank you from the bottom of my heart.Not to forget Diane who is an amazing secretary and a nice ,helpful, valuable person.Thank you ,Stefania and Mircea Constantinescu,Good bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Ha is just awesome in all respects. He had performed a catheter ablation on me at Trillium , Mississauga last week for SVT and I am now 'cured'. I am truly grateful for the skill that you and your team demonstrated. This was a very positive experience and I thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I do not have enough words to express how grateful I am to have met Dr. Ha. Dr. Ha is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. His secretary, Diane, caring and always on top of things. Thank you to all his team, extremely caring and gentle staff. God bless you all.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr Ha has performed an ablation, and has changed my forever. You are an amazing Doctor, Thank you for your patience , your kindness, your care. My family and I appreciate and thank you and your team for making such a great difference in our lives. We love you God bless. SA.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr Ha, performed an Ablation on me at Trillium. It changed my life! Thank you doesn't seem enough. I can tell you he is a very special Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

An amazing doctor who seems to always have time for you. He even called me at home from his holidays. Someone should correct that low rating below as they obviously confused the rating scale!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Ha is knowledgeable, caring and takes his time to explain with detail the answers to my questions. God bless him and his team.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Ha and his team are very professional, confident and helpful. I had EPS ablation last week and it was done perfectly and successfully. I am really appreciated to Dr. Ha and staff for my opportunity to live normally. Regards, Natalia.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016