Ratings for Dr. M. MiMi Lai

I love Mimi and the other dentists that work there! Although the wait time is pretty bad, they staff are really nice and it's such a nice office/environment. I would definitely recommend this place; sanitary, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

The staff and office is fantastic. Dr. Kim worked on my teeth and I can honestly say that she was the best dentist I've ever seen. She's soft spoken, thorough, gentle, and gave me a heck of a cleaning. I also appreciated the fact that I was in no way shape or form rushed. I'm taking my kids there for their next cleaning and also referred my Fiance. This place is the place to go. You won't regret it, I promise.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Love Dr. Lai and her staff- they've been there for years and still are as upbeat and caring as ever. Their new office is also very nice and in a great location.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Lai is excellent, nice and friendly. The office, however, is poorly managed. Front desk staff send patients home even when they have appt, because they did not check patients' insurance eligibility before they arrive for their appt. The whole point of having appt is to get everything prepared so they are guaranteed to see the dr, instead the front staff blame it on the patients, giving them no helpful solution but to leave. Definitely changing dr.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012