Ratings for Dr. Blair Schmaus

I started seeing Dr Shmaus 4 months ago . I had mild balance issues which seem to be almost non existant now . Also , although I never thought about it being a problem at the time , I now very rarely have to visit the washroom at night , and , I definitely am sleeping better . I can not say enough good things about him .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I first went to Dr. Schmaus about 7 years ago when I had knee and hip pain that just didn't seem to be resolving. From the initial assessment, he was able to determine that there was a problem with alignment, and within 2 or 3 treatments the pain had resolved. I have continued to visit Symmetry Spinal Care as needed since then. So thankful for the expert care received by Dr. Schmaus and his team.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Schmaus has been pivotal in increasing my quality of life! I have suffered from migraines & headaches my whole life - in fact I didn't know what it was like to NOT have some sort of headache. I started seeing Dr. Schmaus over 12 years ago & within a month, my headaches were reduced to 1-2/month and now, I only get 1-2 every 6 months! He is very knowledgable in the human body & how it works. As of late, I tore my ACL and he was the one to put my tibia back into place. He is definitely the best chiropractor I have ever seen and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I've had the privilege of coming to both Dr Schmaus and Dr Ongaro of 5 years now. The NUCCA adjustment was just what I needed to get my quality of life back to where I wanted after years of shoulder and neck pain. Love how happy and friendly the staff are, always a pleasant experience visiting the clinic. I highly recommend this clinic to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have been going to see Dr.Schmaus for 4 years. I love how welcoming the reception staff are and how helpful all the ladies are. Dr Schmaus has helped me so much that I no longer have to do all the other treatments I used to have to do. Very professional clinic. Highly recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Schmaus helped correct my scoliosis, so much that I grew 2cm, which there is record of it at my GP's. I highly recommend the nucca, which is a very non invasive procedure. From the correction my knees don't hurt anymore while running. Dr. Schmaus and his team were so helpful, efficient and, patient. I had never been to chiropractic care before but I am so thankful I did. Thank you Symmetry!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Blair is a horrible chiro, makes me wonder why they even call him a Doctor

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Schmaus has some of the coldest, most rude staff I have ever encountered anywhere. After 7 or 8 weekly visits they still "pretend" not to know who I am when I enter the office. I have NEVER been greeted or welcomed by any staff there and am treated as though I am "putting them out" by entering their space. I was literally barked at for arriving to my apt early.It should come as no surprise considering at my last visit he felt it appropriate to reprimand me alone in his office, following a treatment,about the tone of my voice when booking my apt 5 weeks previous.(Wow) Apparently I am not allowed to question the safety (exposure to radiation) of having a dozen x-Rays over the coarse of three or four days....at least not in the presence of other patients in the waiting room. Unbelievable lack of professionalism! It would seem they have been well trained in the art of ignorance from the Dr. HIMSELF. There is another NUCCA clinic Edmonton.(who offer digital imaging rather than harmful x-Rays) Do yourself a favor and stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Schmaus is the best chiropractor you can go too ! He really is amazing. He's helped both me and my husband and a number of my friends. I used to get daily tension headaches because my neck was out of alignment and since completing my treatment, I haven't had any headaches ! and that was 4 years ago !

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Blair Schmaus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Blair Schmaus graduated from Palmer Chiropractic College in 1997 and began practicing in Edmonton in 1998. Dr. Schmaus has devoted his practice to the upper cervical technique NUCCA (National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association), and spent seven years at Providence Chiropractic Center before opening Symmetry Spinal Care in September 2005.

• English
  • German

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)