Ratings for Dr. Victor Chudin

What an amazing dentist! I bring my entire family to him. He has done a great job on all types of dental work from teeth cleaning to root canals. Outstanding dentist all around. 10/10 would always recommend

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

He is the worst dentist. He promises o send you to a specialist ad never does. Both my ex and I were both promised to be sent to a specialist, it took him months and numerous terrible appointments before being referred. I never got referred since I just stopped going after numerous terrible appointments in which he kept telling me, once he does this one more thing he will refer me to a specialist. He does not to oral cancer screening, which was one reason I wanted a referral. He uses a lighter (a regular BIC freaking lighter) and calls it a "heating apparatus" when doing dental work. When doing fillings it seems like he purposely leaves a little bit of you tooth that he grinned exposed without amalgamation so that the cavity will recur. I had an access that he didn't drain fully, and a root canal, that he did not do properly. He seems to want to pull out teeth constantly. He is very dismissive, and slightly rude. He and his hygienist talk constantly about TV shows etc. While doing work on you mouth, rather than paying attention, maybe that's why your teeth are never actually fixed when he's done. He also doesn't even fully smooth your tooth after a filling. Good news is they can usually get you in quick, take all types of insurance and will take payment plans, which is why I went to him in the first place.

Submitted April 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Chudin for 18 years!His staff are very friendly and always up to par. Dr. Chudin is an excellent dentist, I couldn't of asked for a better Dr. He is very kind and understanding plus he always explains everything to you so you understand and never rushes you. GREAT DENTIST , wish I could give him 10 stars!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Non judgmental, knowledgeable, caring and really knows how to hit the correct spot the first time with the needle.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Chudin is a very compassionate caring dentist, hard to find now a days....

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Great dentist, great staff, addressed all my concerns, felt like a person instead of a number, honest and trustworthy ... Recommended by family members, great choice!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Very down to earth dentist and great day time assistant.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. Very recommend

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012