Ratings for Dr. Steven I. Sloan

Dr. Sloan makes it a priority to check my status and I feel like he really listens to me.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I could not be happier with Dr. Sloan, Monica in the OR, and Kathy the NP. And those folks are just the names I best remember. The service and care I receive is consistently superb. Pain is an unfortunate part of my life, but it is greatly relieved by the war, wonderful, and competent team at National Spine and Pain Center.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

DR. SLOAN IS ALWAYS QUITE EFFICIENT AND ATTENTIVE DURING PROCEDURES AND HAS SCHEDULED FOLLOWUP. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO COMMEND MONICA FOR HER EFFICIENCY AND HELPFULNESS DURING PROCEDURES. SHE SHOULD GET "MOST VALUABLE PERSON" AWARD. I DO NOT GIVE COMPLIMENTS UNLESS THEY ARE WARRANTED SO I'M NOT JUST "BEING NICE". DR. SLOAN AND MONICA MAKE AN EXCELLENT TEAM FOR PROCEDURES.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

The staff are always helpful and pleasant and go out of their way to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I have been very happy with visits and recommendations.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

when I first arrived here I was in excruciating pain, I am now able to manage My pain. The front office is always clean. The ladies out front are always very pleasant & professional . Kathleen NP is amazing. Dr. Sloan has an amazing bedside manor. I immediately felt at ease when he started talking. he encourages yoga & better eating habits to help alleviate some pain. I am able to manage My pain & recognize when I am over using certain muscles that will cause an increase in My pain.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I really appreciate the staffs for their professionalism...Thanks again

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr Sloan took the time to explain everything in detail and go over everything I needed to do. He never seemed rushed and answered all of my questions. It's not often you find Drs that don't appear rushed anymore. Great visit.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I will never forget how good it felt to have Dr. Sloan listen to me sincerely when I first came to the office. My pain had been constant and debilitating for two years with medical treatment. He understood my symptoms and it has meant everything in terms of his treatment approach - I am much better thank God.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Sloans team at the Silver Spring Md Colesville Rd.office.,Takes time to explain my results from xrays and MRIs, and options that may help me. The staff in the front office are always friendly and on top of their game.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Steven I. Sloan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Assurant