Ratings for Dr. John Martins

All I can say is excellent. I could not ask for better he is the most gentle dentist I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Excellent Dentist! My family have gone to him when our dentist wasn't available. We were extremely happy with him. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Wonderful dentist with great staff. I've been going to Dr. Martins for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Excellent dentist! Very kind, caring and professional. Unfortunately the secretary is incredibly disrespectful, rude and difficult. I had to argue with her for 2 days before she gave me my personal dentist files. My husband and I are moving to Europe on a posting and I needed these files before I move. I will be filing an official complaint about the secretary.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Genuine, compassionate and dedicated to his patients. Thorough examination. Great hygienists and clerical staff as well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Just had an inspection and cleaning. Amazingly nice staff, no B.S. came out with a clean bill of health and all the poking, prodding and cleaning were extremely gentle. Would do well with kids and sensitive patients. I'll see them next year. My previous dentist/hygienist (in Ottawa) tried to milk the dental insurance system with inspection and cleaning visits every 6 months and scolded my for how difficult it was to clean my teeth after a year.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have had several different dentists in my lifetime, Dr. Martins and his staff are by far the very best I have ever had. I could literally have a nap when they clean my teeth, and just had a healthy tooth pulled for Ortho and I didn't feek a thing. Amazing Dentist!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Our family has been going to Dr Martins for 15 years. We think he is great. He does a good job on that which he can handle and refers to specialists when appropriate (unlike some other dentists.)He never OVER operates or suggests unnecessary treatments, which my brother, also a dentist, says is endemic nowadays. Go to him with no hesitation

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Had a wisdom tooth removed.It was painless and Dr Martins was very careful because I was in tremendous pain. and I had no complications whatsoever.They even gave me a headset so I could listen to music during the procedure! Staff were great.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012